Facebook WhatsApp Button? WhatsApp is a commonly used social media app. Used to communicate with other users and can also be used as a management platform by brands. Having introduced a kind of WhatsApp known as “WhatsApp for business” makes it very much easier for brands to create their business profile and connect with their customers.
However, Facebook was able to let its pages and WhatsApp buttons be connected through the advertising platform. With this feature, customers can connect their WhatsApp to their Facebook page.
Facebook WhatsApp Button
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks, where users communicate with one another. The platform comes with lots of outstanding features and benefits, both for ordinary users and also for businesses and brands.
Lots of businesses as adopted the Fb platform to advertise and promote their brands. Having billions of FB users makes it easy for businesses to sell and get customers with ease. However, after facebook’s purchase of WhatsApp, connecting the two platforms helps to ease the communication process between people and their brands.
According to FB, there are millions of Fb pages that are currently linked with their WhatsApp button in their post. By adding Fb pages and WhatsApp buttons in their Facebook ads, there will be an increase in engagement. This article will be teaching you how to add your WhatsApp tab to your FB pages with ease. So, make sure you read to the end.
How to Add WhatsApp Button on Facebook Page
The procedure below is how to link a Facebook page to WhatsApp.
Step 1: Go to Facebook page;
- log in to your www.facebook.com account.
- Go to your page.
- Click on the settings tab.
- Move to the left corner and select the WhatsApp tab.
Move over to the second step.
Step 2: Connect your WhatsApp number to Facebook;
- After you select the WhatsApp button, select your country area code.
- Key in your phone number (the one you used to open WhatsApp).
- Then, click on the “Send code” tab.
Proceed to the third step.
Step 3: Code verification;
- To verify the code Fb sent to you, copy out the code.
- enter the code sent to your phone number on the empty box.
- Then, verify.
Follow the fourth step to add the button.
Step 4: Add WhatsApp button on Facebook page;
- After confirming your number, you can now proceed to add it to your Fb page.
- Tap on Add button and proceed.
You can decide to use WhatsApp as a page button, show WhatsApp numbers on the page, and many more. I believe with the steps above you can successfully add the WhatsApp button to your Fb page.
WhatsApp Tab Not Showing in Facebook Page Settings
If your WhatsApp Button is not showing on your Facebook there are troubleshooting steps to checkout in other to connect your W business account.
- Check if the verification code was entered wrongly.
- If your code is correct, it might be that the code has expired.
- Maybe the phone number you sent a verification code to is not connected to your WhatsApp business account.
These are what to checkout for when you have trouble connecting the two platforms.
CHECK THESE OUT: Log in Facebook Now – Facebook Free Account | Create Facebook…