A Facebook Verification checkmark provides credibility to official pages and puts a clear distinction between the real Pages and the Pages run by fans or imposters. In addition, Facebook prioritizes verified profiles and Pages in its search results.
So, Facebook verification ensures that your Page prominently shows up at the top of relevant searches, which could further improve your reach. As a brand or business, building credibility with your online audience should be part of your overall marketing strategy.
Besides building our a thorough content strategy, how can you prove that you are who you say you are? That’s where Facebook verification enters the picture, with a blue checkmark giving a clear distinction between an authentic Page and a Page created by fans or imposters.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Facebook Business Ads – Online Advertising on Facebook | Facebook for…
Getting verified on Facebook is a must for Pages and profiles that are well-known and highly searched that may also be highly susceptible to being replicated or parodied. This includes public figures, brands and companies to name a few.
The verification tag increases the credibility of your business. When users see a verification tag on a page or profile, it guarantees that they are interacting with a real organization or person. Verified pages and profiles also do better in searches.
Facebook Verification Badge
The verified badge means Facebook has confirmed that the Page or profile is the authentic presence of the public figure or brand it represents.
To be considered for a blue verified badge, Facebook Pages and profiles must adhere to the Terms of Service and Community Standards, as well as have a profile photo, cover photo and a Page name that follows Facebook guidelines.
How can I verify my Facebook account?
Getting verified on Facebook is free, but you’re still going to need to put in the effort to get your Page set up so Facebook hands over the checkmark. Before submitting a verification request, review your Page for accuracy and fill out your website, bio, email address, and business description.
How to Verify Facebook Account
The goal is to include all the information possible so your Page screams “credible and legitimate!”. To verify your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Head over to the verification request page.
- Select the right category for your account.
- Attach identifying documents.
- Explain why you’re pursuing verification.
- List your other social media accounts and comments.
- Send the request and wait for a decision.
With these few steps above, you can easily get your page qualified.
Facebook Verification Process
Below are the processes of Facebook verification;
- Your content should be professional. Not only in terms of the quality of the photos but also of high engagement.
- You should have a link to your Facebook page linking to your website.
- The Facebook page and profile must have a cover and profile photo, and a name that meets Facebook’s rules.
- For Facebook pages, it is important to have all the information on the About page filled in, such as address, website, email, phone, page category, bio, story, products, and services.
- Similarly, you should have detailed profile information on your Facebook profile and the option below set up. Before asking for verification, you must have several hundreds of followers.
- In terms of security, Facebook also assesses whether you are using two-factor authentication.
Above is some of the important verification process.
How do you get a verified blue tick on Facebook?
To be considered for a blue verified badge, Facebook Pages and profiles must adhere to our Terms of Service and Community Standards, as well as have a profile photo, cover photo and a Page name that follows our guidelines. You can get more details on Facebook verification here.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> Dating App Facebook Friends – Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating…