Has any one of us heard or seen this kind of header on the internet before Facebook Secret Robot Emoji? I know there also people out there that have seen this before don’t know what it is called. I have seen someone that uses this secret robot emoji on my Facebook account and when I asked him, he told me he did not know the name of the emoji. That is the reason why I brought up this article to inform other users on the Facebook platform to know about the robot emoji and how they can also use if.
Facebook Secret Robot Emoji
Do you know that feature of the Facebook robot emoji is not a new feature but an old feature? This feature has been on the platform right from years but users do not take note of this feature. The robot emoji is another set of emojis on Facebook, just like we have the most used emoji and the Facebook avatar feature that just came upon the platform. The robot is the interface of the normal emoji you do make you off but they are made in robotic form. This robotic emoji has to do with symbols, for you to use them on the Facebook web on the computer you must know the symbols first. For you to make use of this robotic emojis you must sign up a Facebook account.
Facebook Account Registration
As I have said you must be a user of Facebook before you can make use of this robot feature on the platform. Follow the instructions below just to sign up on Facebook for free.
- Visit Facebook using your web browser or open your Facebook mobile app.
- Click the sign-up or create a link on the homepage.
- Enter your first and last name into the first two boxes.
- Next is to type in your email or mobile number and click the next button.
- Put in your date of birth and sex type.
When you are done with all the steps required your account will be registered as soon you are done with the steps.
This is meant for those that already have a Facebook account. As a user of the platform, you can sign in into your account, you don’t need to create a new account if you already have one before.
- Access the Facebook app or the website and turn to the login page.
- Enter your login details, username, number, or your email address.
- Next is to type in your password and click the login button below the boxes.
I assure you that once you have entered your login details, you will have access to your Facebook account once again.
How to Use Facebook Robot Secret Emoji
Since it’s your first time hearing about this feature of Facebook robotic emoji. Here I will provide you will some steps on how you can make use of the robot emoji on your account. If you have an interest on the Facebook avatar, you can make your own avatar by yourself but that of the robot emoji you don’t need to create it. It is already available on the platform.
- To use this robotic emoji, you have to open a chat with someone.
- Click on the messaging box and type in this code (^^^) this is a shark emoji, penguin <(“), robot :|], smile :), and so many of them. You don’t have to worry about the other robot emoji codes, for sure I will leave you with more codes that you can use.
- After typing in any of the codes or symbols, you can now click the send button and the emoji structure will display instead of the code you have typed in into the box.
These are the instructions for anyone that wishes to use the robotic emoji of Facebook to chat with anyone online. you can also use this emojis on comments too, not only meant for chatting.
Other Facebook Secret Robot Emojis
Like I have told before that you don’t have to worry about the codes because I have told you that I will leave you with some other codes. Here we are, you can also use these code;
- Angel facebook chat emoji – O:) or O:-).
- Confused emoji – o.O or O.o
- Cry/tears eye emoji – :'(
- Curly lips – :3
- Devil/Satan/vampire face emoji – 3:) or 3:-)
- Frown /sad emoji – 🙁 or 🙁 or :[ or =(
- Penguin secret robot emoji – <(“)
- Putnam (Chris putnam) – :putnam:
- Robot emoji – :|]
- Shark – (^^^)
These are the list of some of the secret robot emoji on Facebook. For those of us that are making use of the mobile app on our smartphone. You will notice that there are robotic or code structure emojis when we click on our smartphone emoji icon and switch to the other categories there, you will find some of this code on it and when you click on them it will appear as an emoji.