Searching for other users through the Facebook Phone Number Search is of key importance. Not everyone knows how to search for their friends and family on social media platforms.
Facebook has recently grown to become a leading social media platform that offers an extensive range of features and a seamless user experience. The app’s primary purpose is to bring people closer, and that’s exactly what it does by allowing you to find users’ profiles in simple clicks.
Being the popular social networking site on the internet, your chances of locating the people are pretty high. You only need to know the username of the person you want to find, and there you go!
Facebook Phone Number Search
There are only a few users who know that the people on Facebook could also be found by phone numbers saved on your smartphone. Suppose you want to find the profile of your friends, colleagues, or a relative on Facebook and you do not know their username, you can easily find their profile by syncing the contact book with Facebook.
So if you have someone’s phone number saved on your Android or iPhone device, you can easily find their profile. You could use both the app and website to find someone’s profile on Facebook by phone number.
Ways to Search for Someone on Facebook
Below are ways to search for someone on Facebook:
- Open Facebook on your web browser, https://www.facebook.com.
- Tap the three horizontal lines. It’s either in the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or at the top of the screen (Android). A menu will appear.
- Tap Friends. It’s near the top of the menu. On Android, this option will say ‘Find Friends instead.
- Tap Suggestions. This tab is in the upper-left corner of the screen. Doing so will bring up a list of suggested friends.
- Review the results. You can tap Add Friend to the right of a person’s profile to add them to your friend’s list, or you can tap a person’s profile to view more information about them if their security settings allow for it.
With the above steps, you can easily check for someone on Facebook.
How to Search For Someone On Facebook Using Phone Number
Just head to Facebook and type the phone number into the search box. There’s a good chance someone’s name will appear if that phone number is associated with that individual. If you see someone’s Facebook profile, they have that phone number associated with their Facebook account and you know who tried to call.
Facebook’s Friend Finder is a great way to build your friend list quickly without a lot of work. After you build it a bit, though, what if you find other people who may want to be your friends? Facebook Search offers you the capability to seek out certain friends by name.
Using the URL – https://www.facebook.com/directory/ you can search for a person on the Facebook Directory without having to log in. The search results page displays the matching list of names that you are looking for.