Have you come across Facebook phone contact before? Yes, uploading your contacts to Facebook is simple as A, B, C, and D, provided you have already created a Facebook account, then the steps to add friends from your contact become easy. Read this article as I have carefully explained the basic steps you need to get started.
At first, you won’t have any friends on Facebook to chat with when you just signed into the site for the first time. Moreover, you have a part to play in adding people from your contact whom you can chat with and mingle with as well.
Facebook Phone Contact
Talking about Facebook phone contact, with your phone contacts uploaded on Facebook, you can see who else you might know on the platform. There are lots of people using Facebook and trust me when I say most of your friends are right on Facebook and the only way to see them is when you upload your contacts.
The steps to uploading your contacts are easy, all you have to do is to follow the basic steps given in this article and you are very much good to go. Before you will be able to upload for phone contact you will need to sign in to Facebook first to keep reading this content.
Facebook Mobile App Sign in
If you are looking for a good place to get information on how to sign in mobile Facebook app, You will get just exactly that from here. I’m going to be tutoring you on the steps to upload your contact via your mobile app. But before then, it is very important that you sign in to the account you want to upload your contacts to. So, follow the steps below.
- Open your Facebook App from your mobile home screen
- On the sign-in page, enter your registered email address or phone number
- Enter your password and tap on “log in”
When you take the steps above, you’ll be taken to your Facebook platform. Now, read on to the simple steps to upload your contacts to Facebook.
How to Upload your Phone Contact to Facebook
If you wish to know how to upload your phone contact on Facebook, on the homepage of the Facebook app, tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
- Tap “Settings and Privacy”, then tap “Settings”
- Scroll down to permissions and tap upload contacts
- Tap on Continues Contacts Upload, then tap on “Get Started”
- That’s all, and your contacts will start uploading immediately on Facebook.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions concerning this Facebook Phone Contact, feel free to relate them with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can learn from it.
- How to Sign into OkCupid with Facebook – Sign in to OKCupid with Facebook.com
- Facebook Dark Mode Features – Activate Dark Mode for Facebook at www.facebook.com
- How to Create a new Gmail Account – Gmail Account Create at accounts.google.com
- How to Turn Off Facebook Email Notifications
- TSC Credit Card Login – Register & Apply for Tractor Supply Credit Card at www.tractorsupply.com