The Facebook Messenger platform is a direct messaging service and application that was created by Facebook in the year 2008. It became fully set on the 9th of August 2011 and it was released on that same day.
The Facebook app enables you to chat with your friends and families all over the world. It is also separated from the main Facebook app allowing users to chat all the way without the disturbance of notifications and updates from their timeline.
CHECK THIS POST >>> IGTV – Instagram TV | How To Post To IGTV
The updates added to the app today packs a lot of features. The recent update on the Facebook messenger application allows you to play instant games. Its new update also sorted out the Facebook stories and friends tab. Your recent chats can now easily be accessed, archived, or deleted. It can also be used as an SMS app thereby keeping all your conversations in one app.
Facebook Messenger App
Here are some of the features of the app:
- Interact better with groups.
- Make video calls.
- Access to emojis, stickers and so many more to make your chat fun.
- Take photos and videos. Users can send them, save to their camera roll, or post in their story.
- Reach anyone both far and wide.
- Play games with your friends.
- Send voice notes.
More features are rumored to be added to the app with each upgrades.
Facebook Messenger Download
Earlier when Facebook was launched to the public, there was no other source of sending messages to people. You can only send messages to your friend directly from its main web page www.facebook.com.
Facebook Messenger Lite
During that period users need to always log in to their account before they see messages sent to them by friends or family. But with the regular update of Facebook by its creator, the app was introduced. With this app, users can always get notification of messages sent to them on their device even without them visiting the Facebook website.
Facebook Messenger App Download
Although most mobile device does not come with app installed, You can always download the app from your mobile application store. Follow the steps below to download the app for free.
- Open the application drawer on your device.
- Launch your app store either on iOS or Android.
- Hit the search bar on the app and search for “Facebook Messenger”.
- Find the Facebook Messenger app and click on it to open the app page.
- Hit the install button on the app page and wait for the app to be downloaded.
After downloading, the app might be automatically installed depending on the app store you are using.
SEE THIS POST >>> Google Chrome – Google Chrome App | Download Google Chrome