“Facebook Help Delete Account” You may want to know if Facebook helps its users to delete their accounts, my answer to that is “YES”. Do you know why I said yes because the media has provided its users with the option to delete or deactivate their accounts from the platform?
I know you might not understand this very easy for the article you are reading about Facebook help delete the account, will make you understand more of what it means.
Facebook Help Delete Account
For every user using this social media, you all are entitled to delete or deactivate your accounts whenever you wish. The option to do that is on the platform right from the very first day you created an account with the platform. Facebook has made it so easy for all its users to keep their personal information safe.
Facebook Delete Account
If you feel someone else is using your account to maybe scam people on the media, you are free to delete the account from your device. You know at times, your account can be logged in on different phones, or maybe you logged into your account using someone else phone and you forgot to remove your details from the phone.
The next thing you will notice is that that person will be using your account on tricking other users or your friends on Facebook. In that case, you can delete the account or change the password of the account. But if you think deleting is the best, you are free to do it.
Facebook is not holding back not to delete it for they are the ones that placed that option there. Apart from what has been said above, there are other reasons why people want to delete their accounts of which I can’t tell the reasons.
Facebook Delete Account Settings
About the delete account settings on Facebook, it is located inside the settings page. The delete settings are known as an option given to every user of the platform to remove his or her accounts from the platform. With the help of the settings, you can delete your account.
Any moment from now, we are going to head over to the part that will explain to us how we can delete our accounts from the Facebook platform. I just want us to know that, once your account is deleted that is it. You can’t get the account back.
There are two ways you delete your account; one is to deactivate your account and the other one is to permanently delete it which is what we have been talking about.
Facebook Account Remove
Now we are going to be talking about how you can delete your account not deactivating it. If you want to know more about deactivating your account, you can read through this article. Clicking on the linked word their “ARTICLE”.
You will be directed to a post that talks about how you can deactivate your Facebook account. The steps below will direct you on how you can delete your account.
- Go to www.facebook.com, you can also use the mobile app.
- Login to your account and go to the settings page by clicking the menu icon on your app or the arrowed down icon on the web version.
- Click on “Settings and Privacy” and proceed to “Settings”.
- On the settings page, click “Your Facebook Information”, scroll down and click “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Choose “Delete Account” since you are deleting your account. And then click continue to account deletion.
- On the next page, you will be provided with two options. One of the options is to keep messenger, deactivate instead and the other one is to download your information. Click any of the options and click “Delete Account”.
- Now, enter your password and you will be logged out of your account.
These are the steps to delete your Facebook account permanently from the Facebook platform.
CHECK THESE OUT: Facebook Delete Post – How to Delete Post On Facebook |…