Facebook Group Settings is a field on Facebook where people can edit or manage their groups. Facebook had a simple interface which makes it easy for users to find tabs they’re looking for.
But over time the interface has become more complicating due to its new feature. Because of this, users find it difficult to find tabs such as the “Settings tabs” in groups.
Most people are now wondering where the edit group settings widget is on Facebook? This article will the information you need concerning your FB page settings. Ensure you read to the end.
Facebook Group Settings
Facebook group is a platform set up on Facebook by different users to communicate, express opinions, and share their common interests. The FB groups enable users to come together around a common cause or activity to express objectives, upload photos, share group-related content and also discuss matters arising. On Facebook, you can join more than one group
Facebook Group Settings 2021
Fb groups can be seen as a sub-social network found on Facebook. For all social networks, the settings button plays a very big role, most especially for the admins. Locating the “settings button can be difficult for beginners that’s why this article will serve as a guide to you in other to successfully edit settings on Facebook groups.
How to Edit Group Settings on Facebook
To edit facebook group settings on your PC, follow the steps under
- Proceed to https://facebook.com.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the group you want to edit its settings. To find the group you can either use the search tool or tap on the “group” tab under the “See more” tab.
- Tap on the group name.
- Locate the Admin tools at the left sidebar.
- Then, move down the menu and select the “settings” tab.
- Begin to edit or change the contents you want to edit.
You can change your group name, description, privacy, link, color, and types. Admin can also customize the membership settings, by determining who can join the group, post contents, approve members, etc.
How to Edit Facebook Group Settings on Android And iOS
To edit your group settings on your mobile device, be it android or iOS, this section is for you
- Launch the Facebook app on your Android/iOS device.
- Go to the group you want to change its settings. Ensure you’re accessing the group from the admin account.
- Click on the badge tab that has a star icon at the right corner.
- It will open the admin tool page.
- Click on the group settings button.
The steps above will take you to the editing page, where you can edit the group, name, type, linked groups, rules, etc.
How to Create Facebook Group
Follow the directions under to create a normal FB group.
- For computer users- Move to www.facebook.com.
- At the top of the page, select the “group” button.
- Choose the type of group you want to create.
- Key in your group name and proceed.
- Add members.
- Go to select your privacy preference.
- Then, click on the “create” button.
You can custom your group using a cover photo and description.
For Android Device Users
Follow the directives, below to set up a group on Fb, using your Android phone.
- Launch the Fb application on your Android.
- At the top of the home screen, tap on the “+” sign.
- Fill in your group name.
- Add members and select the privacy option.
- Tap on the “create” button.
- To add friends, fill in a friend name in the search tool and search.
- Tap on the “Add selected” button.
- Upload group cover photos.
These are simple steps to create a group on FB.
For iPhone Users
- On your iPhone, launch the FB app.
- Tap on the menu button (three horizontal lines) beneath.
- Tap on the “groups” widget.
- Click on the “create new group” button.
- Key in the name you want for the platform.
- Choose a privacy option.
- Tap on the “create” widget.
- Start to search and add members.
- Post a cover photo and add a description of the platform.
With the above sections, I believe you have learned how to edit group settings, on Fb and how to set up a group.
CHECK THESE OUT: Delete Facebook Group – Facebook Group | How to Delete a…