Have your heard of the Facebook Grants Program For Small Businesses yet? This grant is created and provided by the Facebook team to show they care about the welfare of small businesses on the platform.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, some businesses were affected, and it is quite a challenge to grow immediately from such dilemma. This is why Facebook is providing $100M both is cash and ad credit to businesses who are in such difficulties. To know more about this program, as well as apply, read through this article.
Facebook Grants Program For Small Businesses
Facebook has already provided over $100M in cash grants and ad credits to help small businesses in over 30 countries through this program. The grant program is part of Facebook’s overall commitment to invest $100M this year in businesses.
There are some benefits you will gain from this program. This grant is simply to help and support small businesses that are financially deranged and have had an issue due to COVID. If provided with ad credit, you can create ads to the various country to draw more attention and customers to your business. This will help your business growing again and better.
To get this grant, there are certain requirements you need to meet with. You will have to check your region eligibility, business eligibility, and then apply and wait till you are given the grant.
Talking about the business eligibility, below are the criteria to check for if your business meets the requirements:
- Your business should have a minimum of two to fifty employees
- You should have proof of challenges you have experienced due to the COVID-19 outbreak and pandemic
- Your business should have been and lasted for over one year
- And your business location should be near where Facebook operates
And that’s it. If your business meets all the above criteria, then the next is checking your location, and applying for the Facebook Grant Program.
There are a lot of regions that can apply for this grant program. All you have to do is check on the platform if your region is eligible. Then after can you apply for the program? Follow the step below to check on your location eligibility:
- Get your device connected to the internet
- Launch any web browser
- Visit the homepage of the program via the link https://web.facebook.com/business/boost/grants?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Navigate and locate the “Where can I apply?” section and click on it
- Select your country from the menu
- Click on the “Eligible cities” option
- You will be provided with a list of countries and cities this grant program is eligible on
You can head over to apply if yours is listed among the options. Application is free and easy.
Apply for Facebook Grants Program For Small Businesses
- Connect your device to the internet or a WIFI
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL
- Navigate down the page and locate the “How do I apply?” section
- Click on the “How do I apply” option
- Locate and click on “See Eligible Areas and Apply”
- Read through and click on Appy
- Provide your information and also your business information
- Upload the required documents if any is requested
- Click on Submit application
Next, you will have to wait for Facebook to send your application status. If your business is accepted for this program, you can continue with the instructions on how you can be sent the grants.