There is a major Facebook Dating App Update, that allows users experience more fun on the platform. Facebook dating is one of Facebook’s new features that allow users have a meaningful relationship with other users. Just like other dating services like Match, Tinder, Badoo, etc., Facebook has launched its own Dating feature for users.
Facebook Dating is not a separate app but built into the main Facebook app. To access it, you need to download the latest version of the Facebook app. It’s accessible from the hamburger menu icon in the lower right-hand corner; click that, then scroll down. You’ll see “Dating” with a heart logo right below Events.
Facebook Dating App Update
Do you have this Facebook dating app in your country? This Facebook dating app has been lunch in so many countries, is your country among them? Yet so many countries don’t have access to this Facebook dating app.
This dating app cannot be downloaded because it is not a standalone app but it can be accessed through the Facebook app, because of these features many users call Facebook dating a ‘’couple site”. Facebook users can now share Instagram stories to their dating profiles.
The update gives singles reason to post fresh content to Facebook. If you have an outdated Facebook dating app then it is good you get the latest version on your mobile service device. This app is available on mobile devices, Android, and iOS devices.
Facebook Dating Availability
This Facebook is available in some countries already and will be getting ready for lunch in other countries. Is your country among them? This app is now available in the US and so many countries.
Facebook dating is currently available in 20 countries, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, chill, Columbia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines’s Singapore, Suri name, Thailand Uruguay, Vietnam, and united states, For you to know the Facebook dating app?
You will see a date notification at the top of your Facebook homepage and also you will find a love shape on top of the icon of your Facebook profile. When you see these links and click them, it will direct you to where you can date on the Facebook platform and you must be up to 18 years and above before you can access this platform. You must be a Facebook user on Facebook for you to be able to create a Facebook dating profile on Facebook.
Facebook is pitching its new dating service as a way for Facebook users to find meaningful relationships through things they have in common (i.e., similar interests and groups). It’s supposed to take away the tediousness of creating a separate dating profile, and even Instagram is integrated. So, you can share Instagram posts directly to your dating profile and add both Facebook friends and Instagram followers to secret crush lists.
What is Facebook Dating?
Naturally, you may be skeptical of Facebook Dating. After all, finding a partner is super personal, even if online. So, you must opt-in to use Facebook Dating. You’ll also have the ability to report and block anyone, prohibiting people from sending you photos, videos, messages, and so on.
Facebook Dating Features
Here are amazing features you can access on Facebook Dating App Update:
- You can add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating.
- Users can opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests, though, remember, you will also be visible to them.
- You can share details of a date with your live location. This is via a friend on Facebook Messenger, to ensure you feel safer on a date.
By the end of the year, Facebook will make it possible to add Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile, too.
Facebook Dating Profile
A Facebook dating profile is the main menu on your mobile for you to set up your profile, and you will be asked to put your Gender of the person you’re interested in. It is also like creating accounts for Facebook dating for you to access the dating service also it make users know you better. This while it is very important to create a Facebook dating profile.
Facebook Create a New Account
To create a new account is very easy, just follow the step all you need is to put your right details.
- Go to the official website site Facebook on your browser.
- After then click, on the ‘’sign up’’ button and you will be direct to a new page on Facebook.
- On that page, you will need to type your information about yourself as given on the page.
- When you are done just click the sign up’’ button again and you will receive a text to confirm your account creation on Facebook.
- Just enter the confirmation code in the confirmation box and click ‘’ confirm’.
- You will be welcomed to the Facebook platform as a member.
Bum! YOU just created a Facebook account successfully.
Facebook Account Login
Do you want to have full access to this platform account once more which I am going to show you here?
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Then you will see two boxes where you can enter your login details.
- Which are your email or phone number and password?
- When you are done click login and you will have access to your Facebook account.
Here are the steps on how you can sign in to your account.
Facebook Dating Account
Now for your create your own profile personal profile then you should follow all the steps given below for direction
- Get access to your Facebook app on your device and then login.
- After you have done that then you should just click the displayed dating notification.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.
- Ones you see yourself on the page then select your gender and also confirm your location.
- Now there will be some 12 tiles been displayed to you, each of these tiles is either a question or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- All you have to do is to make sure they are well arranged in order, it a great way for a match to know you better.
- After all these then specify your match in the dating setting.
These are the step you should follow when creating your personal Facebook profile dating. Just follow the right procedure and step.