Have you ever heard of Facebook dark mode features, if you have not through this page you will be able to understand everything regarding the dark mode features on Facebook? It sure was a long time coming, but Facebook dark mode officially launched last year and while it was initially limited to PCs, you can now get dark mode on your iPhone and Android devices too – hurrah!
Facebook dark mode is a new look for the social network that replaces its usual bright, white interface with black and shades of gray for both desktop and mobile. Although that may not sound like a big deal, if you were one of the first to get Google Chrome dark mode, you likely already know the benefits it can bring.
Facebook Dark Mode Features
Talking about the Facebook dark mode, besides giving your Facebook a bolder and new look, this feature has its own advantages and benefits. Most users on the platform only make use of this feature because others are making use of it. Some users just want to give it a try without knowing the actual cause of the introduction of the dark mode.
Facebook Dark Mode
According to Business Insider, most apps and websites did not come with the dark mode option, and thus, most of them displayed texts on a bright white background. Fortunately, with the advancement in the technological world, all major apps, including; Google Maps, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and many others, now come with a dark mode option.
The Facebook dark mode option is most preferred to be used during the nighttime, and it makes reading much easier by relieving the eyes from excessive strain. The Facebook Dark mode can help significantly reduce your laptop and smartphone background battery consumption.
Facebook also offers a dark mode option for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows Browsers. Despite its unique advantages, there are some people who find it challenging to locate the Facebook dark mode option and how to use it effectively. Fortunately, we will look at some quick, straightforward ways on how you can access the Facebook dark mode option and turn it on.
How to Activate Dark Mode for Facebook and Facebook Messenger Lite
As of January 2022, the dark mode was available on most Facebook platforms, including Facebook Lite. However, if you are a Facebook Messenger Lite user, you should understand that the app does not include its dark mode setting.
That said, you will have to enable the Dark Mode option on the Facebook Lite app, and the Messenger Lite app will switch the bright, white background setting to a darker setting. The following are some simple steps on how to enable the Facebook dark mode on the Lite Version of Messenger and Facebook on Android devices:
- Press the Facebook icon to log into the app.
- Tap on the three horizontal line menu/” hamburger” icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Setting & Privacy option.
- Tap on the dark mode.
- Finally, press the button that reads “On,” and the dark mode will be enabled.
For the already updated Android devices, you can simply access the dark mode option by tapping the device settings and selecting “System” to turn on the dark mode option. Choosing these settings means that your Facebook app will automatically turn to the dark mode or light mode, depending on your current Android background settings.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Mac and Windows Browsers
One important thing you should know about enabling the Facebook dark mode on Mac and Windows browsers is that the background settings will apply across the entire board. For instance, every page, including Facebook Messenger, will automatically switch to a dark UI.
Facebook is mainly a web app, meaning that the web-based version of Facebook will incorporate new features and upgrades ahead of the Windows or Mac app versions. Moreover, enabling the Facebook dark mode option on MacOS and PCs works the same. All you need to do is follow these simple, quick steps:
- Click on the downward-facing arrow in the upper-right-hand section of Facebook.
- Click on the “Display & Accessibility” option.
- Search for “Dark Mode” under the settings, then move the slider to the right to access the option.
- Facebook pages will appear with a dark background instead of the standard bright, white background.
Those are all the steps you need to follow in order to set your dark mode, you just have to follow the steps available.
- TSC Credit Card Login – Register & Apply for Tractor Supply Credit Card at www.tractorsupply.com
- UltiPro Ukg Login at login.ultipro.com
- The Glorious Sons – Are The Glorious Sons Still Together
- Facebook Marketplace Local Only – Enable Facebook Marketplace Local only on iPhone and Android
- Cerebelly Baby Food – Is Cerebelly Baby Food a Good Brand?