Are you a lover of games, that person that likes playing offline or online games? Well, what I have here for you is about Facebook Chess Game. If I may ask, have you ever thought of playing any game on the Facebook platform before? The platform you see is a very wide social media that deals with so many kinds of stuff examples of it are the game. Apart from playing games on Facebook, there are other kinds of stuff or feature which are available on the site as at now.
As I was saying that there are so many features on the platform that you can access on your Facebook account. One of them is the dating app feature on social media and also the avatar feature, marketplace, and so on. They are so many that I can’t mention all of them. Back to what the key phrase of the content on your device screen.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Gameroom – Download Facebook Gameroom Free – Play Free…
Facebook Chess Game
I believe most of us here love playing chess games with our friends. Chess as you all know is a game that can be played by two people and you most play it, you need a second player. But come to think of it, playing these same games on the Facebook platform, you don’t need to play with friends because you can just play all by yourself with a computer. This game is full of fun and I bet you will enjoy it.
It does not matter if you are new or old on the Facebook platform. as long you are a user of social media you can play all kinds of games with whosoever you wish to play with. With this medium, I want to say for those that do not have a Facebook account yet. You have to register for an account and the paragraph below will be the paragraph to direct you through the steps.
Facebook Account Sign Up
In other to create an account with the Facebook platform, there are steps you need to follow to get through the registration process. Without talking much going here and there, let just quickly go into the registration process. Follow the guidelines below and keep to the instructions given to you below.
- Visit the website on Facebook.com which will take you to the sign in and sign up homepage.
- If you don’t have an account, all you need to do is to click the press through the sign-up box.
- On the sign-up boxes, enter your first and last name. Then your mobile number or email address.
- When you are done with that, create your password. Your date of birth and gender is the last thing there.
- Click the button “Sign Up” and wait to receive a confirmation code on your mobile device. Type the code in the verification box and click the button there “Verify” and that’s all.
Following all the steps that you just see above; you can create your Facebook account without stress. But if you already have an account, just enter your username or number and password to login to your account.
How to Play Chess Game on Facebook
Also, there are steps you need before you can play the chess game on the Facebook platform. The steps are not that confusing or difficult to understand, with the direction you will provide with. You can do it on your own.
- First of all, log in to your account and when you get to the homepage which is the newsfeed page.
- Below at the left-hand side of your screen, click “See More” under the “Explore” category. And scroll down to where you will see “Games”.
- Clicking on games, you will be taken to the game room where you will see all kinds of games. Now move down the page a little you will see “Chess”. Click on it, by clicking on the “Play” button close to it.
- Tap on the play now and wait for it to load. Enter play again and make your selection of the play.
These are all the steps that every user needs to play games on their Facebook account.