Facebook Business Manager is an FB tool that helps arrange and manage your ads accounts and pages. With the business manager, you can create separate ad accounts for each of your clients or business you handle, pay for ads using different payment methods, and organize it by objective for reporting.
Thus, to become an advertiser or analyst you need to request access to your client’s pages or ads account.
Facebook Business Manager
However, the platform also lets you monitor the performance of your ads across diverse ad accounts and receive reports of the assets and people your business is responsible for. A business manager is a safer way to control your pages and ad accounts.
Thus, you can view who’s working on the task they have access to view and work on. This very tool also helps to keep your business away from your FB profile. This article is going to be a guide on how to set up an FB business manager platform; you can achieve this with few steps, so ensure you read this article to the end.
How to Set Up a Facebook Business Manager
Learn how to set up an FB business manager account; that is, how to create a business manager account, how to add people, how to add pages to your business, and also how to add an ads account to it. So, to get started follow the guide beneath,
Create Facebook Business Account
Create an account by following these steps appropriately
- Firstly, you need to locate the FB manager homepage to that, open your web browser.
- Type in the following URL business.facebook.com
- When you get to their main screen, go to the right top of the main screen, and press on create an account.
- Input your business account name in the first column and ensure it matches the business public name of your business, because it will show all over Facebook. Also, make sure does not contain special features.
- On the next field, provide your name
- Fill out your business email address. The email address your entering should be the email you use to conduct company business.
- Scroll down and click on the next tab, then follow the on-screen directions to complete the account setup. In the process, you will receive a mail to verify your email address.
This is how you can create your business account on Facebook and the following paragraph you are going to see below will tell you how you can manage your business on the platform.
Add People to Your Business Manager
Take the following procedures to give people access to your business.
- On your business manager account page, move to the business settings tab.
- Locate the people button, and then tap on + Add
- Fill in the person’s email address. The email of the person you want to add to your business.
- Click on the role you want to assign the person. You can either choose Employee access or admin access or tap on the Show advanced options button to select Finance analyst or Finance editor.
- Scroll to the next tab and press on it.
- On the new page, select the type of asset, the individual assets you want to add the person to.
- Continue to enable the task you want to grant them. You can also enable the admin access to let them manage the asset.
- Select the invite tab.
Add a Business Page
Still on how to set up your FB business manager, proceed with the instructions under to add a page to your FB business manager platform
- On your business manager account screen, locate the business settings screen.
- Go under the accounts field and tap on pages
- Press on + Add
- From the menu, select the add a page button.
- Type in the Fb page name or URL.
Add an Ads Account
To add an ad account in business manager, read these directions,
- Move straight to the business settings page, from your manager account screen.
- Go to the accounts button and click on it.
- Select either Add ad account, request access to an ad account, or create a new ad account.
- If you selected to add an ad account, type in your ad account ID.
- Kindly proceed with the directives on the screen to select people and access levels.
Here is how you can run your business on Facebook by following and applying all the instructions mentioned here.