Are you confused by the title or the topic “Email Gmail New Account”? Well, you shouldn’t be because it all means that if you want to create a Gmail account and you seem to find it difficult with the help of this article you will find it very easy.
Now there are many users out there that really finds this difficult but this is something very easy, just that they don’t know the steps or guidelines to follow. Keep on reading and you will find it out.
Email Gmail New Account
I believe we all know that Gmail or Google Mail is a free email service introduced by Google and it allows sending and receiving mails over the Internet. We can also send an email to multiple users at a time. Also, a Gmail site is a type of Webmail.
And you can access Gmail from the Web and as an application on Mobile devices. Also, you can use the third-party program to access Gmail. Such programs synchronize the email content through the protocols IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) or POP (Post Office Protocol).
You should know that there is free storage given to users online that have Gmail account. If you are one that has a Gmail account you will be given 15GB of free storage, you can use this storage to send and receive files.
You can even save files, which you want to keep private or personal important documents. But you must have a Gmail account to have the storage.
Create New Gmail Email Account
Now if you want to create a Gmail account you will have to read and follow all the steps below:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. If you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, and then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Now you will be taken to your Gmail account, congratulation you have successfully created a new Gmail account.
If you want to know how to access your Gmail account if you were logged out of it, or you did it and don’t know how to access it back then here are steps to guide you through;
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click “Next”.
- Also, enter your password and click sign.
These are the steps to follow when you want to access the Gmail account.
- Gmail Email Free – Gmail New Account | Gmail Account Login(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Google Pay Account – Google Pay | Download Google Pay App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook My Account Recovery – Old Facebook Account Recovery | How to Restore Your Facebook Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Mail Zoho Login – Zoho Mail Account | How to Login Zoho Mail Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Outlook Mail Account – Outlook Review | Outlook Account | Outlook Mobile App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Make Google Account – Gmail App | Gmail Sign In Account(Opens in a new browser tab)