Hello everyone today we will be looking into Duolingo, this article you see right on your screen and which you are about to look into now contains lots of information. Before now, people are finding it difficult to learn languages but they don’t know the platform to use.
Now, there are so many platforms that can be used to learn different languages and they are free. Quickly, let go more into what this article or topic has for us today.
Speaking of Duolingo, it is an online learning website and it also has an app. It allows each user to have the ability to learn other languages. With duolingo, you can easily learn any language of your choice using the website or the app. For more updates, it is easy for you to learn any language of your choice using the app or the website.
Some people think that this platform is a paid platform but what they don’t know is that this platform is a free platform. But if you want to switch to a better feature, that is when you need to pay on it.
The duolingo website or app is totally free and does not cost any fee. You can make use of the duolingo platform as long and as many times you want to, for free you won’t be charged for anything. This price has become a hindrance for students to learn online for a better understanding.
The Duolingo website or app is free and does not cost annual or monthly free. But before you can access the platform, you must have an account online. Well, I will still tell you how you can have an account online. First, let me tell you some benefits of Duolingo.
Benefits of Duolingo
Here are some benefits:
- The Duolingo has over 30 courses.
- Also, have designs that are simple and engaging.
- It is also the most comprehensive online language learning platform.
- Can be accessed by anyone
- Also, the courses are free.
These are some of the benefits you can enjoy on the duolingo platform.
There are lots of different languages you can learn right on this platform. We have Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Arabic. We also have Czech, Welsh, Danish, Greek, Esperanto, Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, High Valyrian, Hawaiian, Indonesian, Korean. And also Latin, Norwegian (Bokmal), Navajo, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Swahili, Klingon, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese.
These are the languages that you can learn from the duolingo platform which are 35 languages available on the platform. You can choose a language to learn when accessing the site and you can also switch from one language to another if you wish. It is free to learn any language on the site, no need of making any payment just to learn any of the languages.
Here is how you can create an account:
- Just go to your internet and go-to the Duolingo website, Duolingo.com.
- Next thing, click on the get started button.
- After that, you can now select the language you want to learn.
- Then a new page will appear.
- Also, select how you want to learn.
- Then if you want to access it, you can continue with your Facebook account or Google account.
- While, if you want to create a new account on the platform, then you will click create a profile at the top.
- Now just enter your age, name, email and also password.
- When are you done click the “create account” button below?
These are the steps for you to create an account with the platform. Once you have created an account, then you have become a student on the platform.
Like I said earlier, Duolingo also has a mobile app for mobile device users. This means to say, if you are using a mobile device, you can make use of the platform.
Duolingo App Download
Follow the steps below to download the app on your iOS or Android device:
- From your app drawer, launch your Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Enter the keyword “Duolingo” on the search bar at the top.
- Tap on the right app from the list of options given.
- Then tap on Download or Get to begin downloading and installing the app.
While waiting, between some seconds the downloading process will begin and the app will be installed into your device. From then you are free to use the app for your learning class.
SEE THIS POST >>> Audiomack for PC – How to install Audiomack on PC |…