Need to access your Dropbox faster on your smartphone, then Dropbox Mobile App is here for you. With the mobile app on your device, you can do your work faster and you can access your Dropbox account anywhere. Dropbox Mobile App is free, easy, and compatible with any device type including Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows devices.
So that means, the device that you are using doesn’t matter, because you easily get the app installed. There’s so much you can do with the app downloaded and installed on your device. Having second thoughts? Well, read to know more about the app.
The free Dropbox Mobile App helps you to keep projects moving from anywhere, so you can stay focused on what matters. Access your work, collaborate with colleagues and clients, and quickly take care of tasks, all from your smartphone or tablet.
Dropbox Mobile App
But in order to do any of these, you need to download and install the app right into your device from the app of your device. It is free for anyone to download, so you don’t have to worry about paying or making a purchase to get the app. Now, before we proceed to download and install the app, let’s have a brief explanation of what Dropbox means.
Dropbox is a place where all of your team’s content comes together. It is a great tool that you love and also Dropbox mobile app helps you cut through the clutter and bring to the surface what matters most.
Dropbox is actually the world’s first smart workspace. With Dropbox, you can focus on the work that matters most to you and be organized. Here are some of the things you can do with Dropbox on your device;
- Store and access files from anywhere.
- Bring all your content together
- Work smarter from your desktop
- Stay a step ahead
- Give context to your meetings
- Easy access to what’s most important.
- Connect all your working tools to Dropbox.
- Always be informed.
- Cloud storage
- File sharing
- Productive tools
- Content collaboration.
However, the above are not the only things you can do with Dropbox, there is more. And you can find out using this URL Dropbox feature.
Features of Dropbox Mobile App
Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud and share them with anyone they want. Also, you can backup photos, videos, docs, and other files to cloud storage. And access files synced with any of your computers or mobile devices from anywhere. With the advanced sharing features, it’s easy to send files both large or small to friends, family, and coworkers. Dropbox app is free on whatever device that you’re using and also lets you;
- Access your entire Dropbox on the go
- Browse and view files directly from your Dropbox.
- Make use of third-party applications to open and edit files.
- Take photos and videos using your built-in camera and save them directly to your Dropbox.
- Make important files available for offline access.
- Share your files via links in an email, text messaging, or another app.
- If you’re a Dropbox Business user, you can actually connect your personal and work Dropbox accounts for simple but separate access.
Aside from getting the Dropbox app installed on your mobile phone, you can also access it from a mobile browser. All you have to do is to visit dropbox.com on your mobile device and you’ll automatically redirect you to the mobile-optimized site.
Dropbox App Download
Now, with that said, if you wish to use the app on your device, it needs to be downloaded and installed. As I have said, the app is free and simple to install, however, you need to be connected to service providers; Wi-Fi or mobile data. To download and install, follow the instructions below;
- Launch the application store that your device has and tap on the search box.
- Open the search and type in Dropbox.
- From the search result, tap on the first Dropbox app that will be shown to load its information page.
- Then tap on “Install”.
Dropbox will start downloading and immediately will be installed in the downloading is done. Now, that you have a Dropbox app installed on your device, you easily manage your account, team, or business from anywhere and at any time that you want.
Before you can login to Dropbox, you have to first sign up for an account.
Use the steps below to create a Dropbox login account:
- Open this link https://www.dropbox.com/login from your browser. Here is what the page looks like below.
- From the previous image, click the Create Account link. Then complete the form presented as shown below. Finally, check the box to agree to Dropbox terms and conditions and click Create an Account
- If you are presented with a challenge as shown below, click Verify. Then respond to the challenge presented (it will have a clear instruction).
- You still have a few steps to complete your Dropbox login account set up. Next, select the highlighted option (As an individual). This will give you 2 GB of free storage.
- On the question whether you will need more than 2 GB of space, select Not now. Then select It’s not very important as your response to the next question.
Your free Dropbox login is ready! Dropbox Basic (the free version) features will be displayed. Click Get Started for free.
CHECK THIS OUT: Babbel – Language Learning | Babble App | App Download