As the name implies, “Dropbox” is one of the cloud storage that is used for storage of data, documents, photos, videos, and others. It can also be used for sharing documents, photos videos with people without having to send large attachments. This platform also has a free plan that includes 2GB of storage also.
It can also be increased by just paying that to as much as 3TB with the subscription. It is a file hosting service, often referred to as a “cloud storage” service. And is also one of the oldest, most popular cloud storage services or devices that is been used today in our present world. However, other storage devices can be used such as OneDrive, Mega, Box, iCloud, Cloud, etc.
RELATED BLOG: Dropbox Download – Dropbox App | Dropbox Account Free
It was among the first companies of the cloud storage and syncing. It was be released the original version of its to clients in the year 2008. This was a way to replace the ubiquitous USB drive. Its main goal was that it will manage the top success in reaching.
It has to fits seamlessly into the windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. This helps keep your files backed up to the web and in sync across various machines. Without you having to raise a finger to do anything or touch a thing. To make use of this Dropbox you have to create an account on Dropbox. to have synced your files and keep safe for you.
This platform is also accessible on mobile devices as app. With the app on your device can get to organize all your files, documents, photos, videos, and others. The app allows you to upload and transfer files to the cloud.
You can also file with it as well. Users can share and back up your photos, videos, documents, and other files to the cloud storage with the app. Sync your files also isn’t left out too. Let’s, see how to download or Install this Dropbox app below;
Download and Install the Dropbox App
The following steps are to download the app.
- On your devices go to your Google play store or App store.
- Type in Dropbox on the search box at the top of the store.
- Select and tap on the first app with the icon above from the list of options given.
- And tap on Install or Download.
Here are the steps to downloading or installing the app on your device.
Dropbox Sign Up
Follow the steps below to sign up:
- Launch the app on your device.
- Click on create an account.
- Type your first name and last name.
- Then your email address.
- Type in your password you can easily recall.
- Tap on the box that you agree to the Dropbox terms and conditions.
- Then click on Create an account.
Now, how it was is when you were creating your account. I’m sure it was easy for you to create the right and not stressful also.
To sign in your account, follow these steps given below:
- On the app on your device.
- Then on the homepage that displays on your screen.
- Input the Email address you use to sign up.
- Type in your password the one your type when signing up.
- You can tap on the box that says Remember me to avoid your login in your details at all times you visit the app.
- Then click on sign in.
Here are the steps of sign in to the platform.