Dragon City Game on Facebook is a strategy-based game in which you create your own farm, construct buildings, and grow food and fruits and many more to support the dragon breeding. You can get and create your own personal dragons, feed, and watch them grow to be impressive beasts.
You can make your dragons fight against other online players to be able to win more dragons and also prove your superiority over other players. As you must have known, Facebook is a social networking medium for connecting and sharing with loved ones and friends.
Dragon City Game on Facebook
You should know that this platform now also serves as a site where you can play so many fun and exciting games for free. Games on Facebook can be only be accessed on Facebook and played for free when you have a Facebook account or you can create one if you don’t have an account. Creating an account is very simple and fast. Facebook is a free site for anyone to use, it a user-friendly app, which can be used by both the less technical minds.
How to Access Dragon City on Facebook
Know much about Facebook and the dragon city game is not all, you would also need to access it and you can only have access to the game if you have a Facebook account or you can one if you do not have. To sign up for a Facebook account, you must be 13 years and above. Follow the simple guidelines below to register for a new Facebook account;
Facebook Account Registration
The very steps you are going to be encountering below, you can easily create your Facebook account for those that do not have a Facebook account before.
- First, open the device web browser you are using and proceed to the www.facebook.com website.
- Next step, you can create via the Facebook mobile app if it installed.
- On the page that will be displayed, type in your first name, your name, email address, or mobile number and then create a very strong password that you can remember for the account.
- Select your date of birth and indicate your gender by ticking on the female or male gender.
You will be prompted to verify the new Facebook account. A verification link or code will be sent to the device you are using.
Facebook Account Login
Already have an account? You can log in to your Facebook account to access the Facebook Dragon City game. You can log in through the Facebook website or the mobile app installed on your device. To log in to your account, follow the guidelines below;
- First of all, go to your device, enter the Facebook web site URL at or open the Facebook mobile app if you have it on the device.
- Also enter the Facebook account login details, your mobile number, or the email and the account password.
- To load the account, click on “Login”.
The Facebook account will be loaded if the detail is correct. You can reset the password if you’ve forgotten it.
How to Play Dragon City Game
You can play any game of your choice on the Facebook games forum or the Gameroom app. To play, follow these steps below;
- The first step, go to your Facebook homepage from the left-hand side, tap on Games.
- Now, on the games section click on Strategy game, scroll through to locate the game or you can search for it by entering it on the search box.
- When you find the desired game, click “Play”.
The loading process for the game will now begin. Now, wait for it to be fully loaded to start playing. There are other games you can also play on Facebook that is different from the Facebook dragon city game. Let look at the list of some of these games below.
20 Facebook Free Games
There are so many games on Facebook that you can play apart from the dragon city Game on Facebook. Here I will be posting out 20 games you can play as well on Facebook below;
- Word with friends.
- Last knife.
- 8 ball pool.
- Ludo club.
- Quiz planet.
- Car racing.
- Soccer penalty.
- Boxing star.
- Jumpy jumpy.
- GTA San Andreas.
- Ludo world.
- Hill Climb Racing.
- Candy Crush Saga.
- Road turn.
- Run race.
- Ludo king.
- Fire trigger.
- Flip Bottle.
- Crazy cooking.
Above are the list of other games you can also play on the Facebook platform too.