Doordash and Hello Alice Restaurant Relief Fund- find out what it’s about, its eligibility, and how to apply. Natural disasters are unpredictable, due to this about 40% of small businesses are unable to reopen their doors.
However, Doordash is partnering with hello Alice and they have established a $1000000 restaurant disaster relief Fund. With this relief fund, all local eligible restaurants that have been affected by any form of disaster can simply apply to get this fund.
DoorDash reason for the relief fund is to reduce the financial burden imposed on small businesses following a state or federally-declared natural disaster.
Doordash & Hello Alice Restaurant Relief Fund
The Doordash and hello Alice restaurant relief Fund is geared towards providing relief grants to local restaurants across the US. Which is to enable them keep their doors open.
So if you have a restaurant affected by a natural disaster in US, you can go ahead and apply for the fund. Find out more about the disaster fund below.
Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund
In as much as disasters are unpredictable, but critical support shouldn’t be. The average small business loses $3,000 each day they remain closed due to a natural disaster. So, to help restaurants recover in times of critical need, DoorDash has partnered with Hello Alice to create the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund.
The fund supports restaurants affected by natural disasters like fires, floods and hurricanes, and provides relief through $10,000 grants.
To get the grant you must be eligible, then you’ll have to apply.
Eligibility for the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund
The disaster relief Fund is simply available to all local restaurants provided that they have experienced natural disaster. So to be eligible falling restaurant disaster relief Fund all applicants must have the following:
- Have a brick and mortar location, with 3 stores or fewer currently operating
- Must have revenues of $3M or less per location in the last 12 months
- Applicants must be experiencing hardship due to a state or federally declared natural disaster
- Must be independently owned
- Must employ 50 people or fewer per store
If you’re eligible for the grant, you can go ahead and apply.
Doordash And Hello Alice Restaurant Relief Fund Application
Applications for the spring funding round will be accepted from April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 at 6pm ET. However, grant recipients will be selected based on criteria set out in the application and eligibility listed above.
And qualified recipients from the spring round can expect to receive the funds no later than August 15, 2022.
How to Apply for the Doordash and Hello Alice Disaster Relief Fund
To apply for this relief Fund follows the below steps:
- Open any browser of your choice.
- Visit http://unbouncepages.com/hadoordash/ or visit https://helloalice.com/
- Scroll down and click on apply now or Get started Button
- Navigate with the onscreen prompts to properly apply for the program.
These are steps to apply for the program.
Hello Alice Login
To log into hello Alice grant portal, you will need to create an account. The registration process is very simple and fast. All you do is to hit the sign up button on their website and then follow the prompt.
However, if you already have Hello Alice account, ignore the sign up procedure, and follow the login steps beneath to access your account.
How To Login to Hello Alice Account
To log into your account, do the following;
- Navigate to https://helloalice.com/
- Tap on the Login button at the top
- On the login page, fill in your login credentials
These are steps to access your account.
- Safety Tips While Using Facebook Dating App
- 20 Cute Facebook Dating Opener to Copy And Paste on your Chat
- Facebook Dating Reviews Update – Facebook Dating App Download | Facebook Dating Reviews
- How to Get Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating Secret Crush | Facebook Dating Profile
- Best Firewall for Linux – Best Free Linux Firewalls For 2022