If you are feeling you’ve had enough of Facebook and want to get over with your account, you are going to be through how to Temporarily Delete your Facebook account for a short time. Delete Facebook Temporarily is that the process of deactivating your account. You know, there are times you are feeling very tired of Facebook and just wish you’ll make the account inactive for a short time.
Well, you’ll make the account inactive by deactivating the account or deleting it. Deactivation on Facebook is for those that aren’t ready to leave the platform completely. When deactivating your account, users won’t be ready to see your timeline or look for you.
But some information like messages is going to be visible and activate. that’s to mention, you’ll still use Messenger if you would like to.
Delete Facebook Temporarily
Facebook Delete is that the process of deleting your Facebook account from the platform temporarily (deactivating) or permanently. There was a time, I got uninterested in using my Facebook account, and that I deleted the account completely.
Deactivation or deleting your account is straightforward. once you delete your permanent, it means you’re removing your information from the platform completely. While deactivating is temporary, like taking a vacation from it a few times.
What You Expect Once You Deactivate Facebook
Once you’ve got made up your mind to offer Facebook space, deactivating your account is straightforward and fast. once you deactivate your account, your users won’t be ready to see your timeline until you reactivate it. When your account on Facebook is deactivated;
- No one is going to be ready to look you up using your username.
- Most of your information will still be available like your messages with friends.
- You still have the chance for other users or friends to see your name in their friend’s list.
- Facebook group admins should be ready to see your posts and comments during a group alongside your name.
If you opt to go away with your messenger account active once you deactivate, it’ll remain active. Delete Facebook temporarily is often done using the app or the website and that they both involve an equivalent process.
Deactivating Facebook Account
Like I said earlier, deactivating your Facebook account is straightforward and fast. But it can only be done once you are signed in to the profile. you’ll check in your account using the Facebook app or website. To login o Facebook;
- Open the Facebook app or access your browser and tap on facebook.com.
- Enter your login details; mobile number or email address and password.
- Tap on login.
The profile is going to be loaded on the device immediately and you’ll deactivate it by tapping on the Menu tab.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
You can easily deactivate your account and reactivate it whenever you are feeling you wish. you’ll use the mobile app or website. To deactivate your Facebook account;
- On your Facebook homepage, you can tap on the Menu tab.
- Click on “Settings”, then “Your Facebook Information” is on the left side of the settings page.
- Also, hit on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion” and then to “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
- Type within the account password when required.
The account is going to be deactivated and Facebook will log you out.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account Mobile
Like I said earlier, you’ll deactivate the account on the online or mobile app. The above process is the way to deactivate the online. So, here’s the way to delete Facebook temporarily on mobile;
- Tap on the “Menu” tab at rock bottom or top right.
- Then navigate or scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy”, and tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Account Ownership and Control” > “Deactivate and Deletion” choice to proceed.
Select “Continue to Account Deactivation” and follow the on-screen instructions that might be shown to commence.
Entering Your Password
Immediately your account will be logged out from the platform. And it means the account has been deactivated successfully. If you would like to reactivate the account again, you’ll do this by logging in to your account together with your login details.