Digital or online dating is fast taking over and the famous platform, Facebook, doesn’t seem to be left out. Dating App on Facebook Is Free for Friends is one of the newest features on the platform. Well as much I would wish to tell you more about the feature, you would need to give it your attention.
Dating app Facebook friends, the feature is great, though it has not rolled out globally. I believe you clicked on this post to learn more about the service, so without wasting much time. Read on to find out more about the service or feature that Facebook has included in its platform.
Dating App on Facebook Is Free for Friends
Dating App for Facebook is a new service that is provided by the popular social network fr users to find potential matches. It is not a standalone app on its own as the name may sound. The feature is inbuilt on the platform. Also, known as the Facebook dating feature.
The feature is very easy to access, and it makes use of a separate dating profile. That is to say, texting and communicating is done via a separate app within the main Facebook app.
Facebook Dating App
Sounds interesting right. Although the app is not yet made worldwide it is having possible feedbacks. Dating app users are expected to be 18 years old or older.
Facebook has hosted millions of active users on the platform who are marked single or have marked themselves as singles. The service was first beta-tested in Columbia. And now it has rolled out to a few locations like Canada, Thailand, etc.
This feature is made available on the Facebook mobile app, compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. Facebook dating is an opt-in feature and pinned right at the top of your Facebook profile.
Dating App Without Facebook
Do you think you can access the dating app without using the Facebook platform or app? Well, if you think it is right, for me you are wrong. Because there is no way you can access the dating app on Facebook without the use of the platform.
For you to access the dating app, you need your Facebook account and then a dating profile and it can only be created inside your official Facebook account.
Without your FB account, you will not if the dating app exists or not. This is to tell you that there is no other app for the dating app outside the Facebook app or website itself.
Facebook Dating Features
The dating app has some really interesting features which make it awesome and worthy of a trial. The features include the following;
- The service doesn’t make Ads or promotion Pop-Ups.
- The app or feature is built for a long-term kind of relationship.
- It is an opt-in feature. That’s to say; it is optional and can opt-out any time.
- Your dating profile is different from your Facebook personal profile.
- There is no gender discrimination. That is to say, it can be used by any gender including, trans woman, trans man, female, male, etc.
- No profile pops up on Newsfeed.
- Your friends are not displayed as matches.
- The dating feature is free to use.
There are many other features of the service. Facebook being a platform with over 3 billion users, you are likely to meet a match or potential match on the service.
Facebook Dating How to Activate
Well, of course, this article won’t be complete without talking about how the service can be activated. As I said, it is an opt-in service. In other words, it is optional.
The activation process is very simple and fast. But you need to get a dating profile that requires you to have an account with the platform first. To log into your follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app and tap on Login or visit Facebook.
- Fill in your email address or mobile phone number and password.
- Then login.
The account will be loaded on the device if the credentials are right.
Facebook Dating Profile
Using the dating feature is simple and free, the same as setting up a profile. To set up the profile, follow the instructions below;
- Sign in to your Facebook account and tap on your profile.
- Then tap on the “Heart” icon located above your profile.
- On the home page, enter details such as your gender, location, your likes, and dislikes, and then upload a photo for your dating profile.
- Then tap on “Confirm” to set up the profile.
The dating profile will be created with it you can start interacting and meeting singles in your locality.
CHECK THESE OUT: Dating in Facebook is Free for Singles – Facebook Dating is…