The dating app for Facebook is also known as the Facebook dating app. There is no special dating app for Facebook. The Facebook app on your phone is still known as the Facebook dating app, you just have to get the latest version of it and create a dating profile.
I believe you clicked on this post to learn more about the FB dating app, so without wasting much time read on to find out more about the FB dating app & features that Facebook has included in its platform.
Dating App for Facebook
Dating App for Facebook is a new service that is provided by the popular social network for users to find potential matches. it was launched on September 5, 2019, and It is not a standalone app on its own as the name may sound. The feature is inbuilt on the platform. Also, known as the Facebook dating feature.
The feature is very easy to access, and it makes use of a separate dating profile. That is to say, texting and communicating are done via a separate app within the main Facebook app. Sounds interesting right. Although the app is not yet made worldwide it is having possible feedback. Dating app users are expected to be 18 years old or older.
Facebook has hosted millions of active users on the platform who are marked single or have marked themselves as singles. The service was first beta-tested in Columbia. And now it has rolled out to a few locations like Canada, Thailand, etc. This feature is made available on the Facebook mobile app, compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. Facebook dating is an opt-in feature and pinned right at the top of your Facebook profile.
Facebook Dating Features
The dating app has some really interesting features which make it awesome and worthy of a trial. The features include the following;
- The service doesn’t make Ads or promotion Pop-Ups.
- The app or feature is built for long-term kind of relationships.
- It is an opt-in feature. That’s to say; it is optional and can opt out any time.
- Your dating profile is different from your Facebook personal profile.
- There is no gender discrimination. That is to say, it can be used by any gender including, trans woman, trans man, female, male, etc.
- No profile pops up on Newsfeed.
- Your friends are not displayed as matches.
- The dating feature is free to use.
There are many other features of the service. Facebook being a platform with over 3 billion users, you are likely to meet a match or potential match on the service.
Facebook Dating App Download
The Facebook dating app can be downloaded from iOS and Android devices. Keep in mind that it is not available on the computer. Below are steps to follow for those who want the latest Facebook dating app.
- Open your web browser
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- Once open, type in the Facebook app on the search bar.
- Then click on install to download.
- Wait for complete installation and sign in
Once you sign in to your normal Facebook account, you can now get to create your profile to start Facebook dating. Additionally, the Facebook app is your normal app for Facebook, then the dating site is inside of the FB app.
Dating App for Freinds
If you are looking for the best dating app for friends, then you are in the right place. The best dating app for your single friends is a Facebook dating app.
This app matches you with your partner and it works so fast. The app is very charged no payment is made before joining, unlike other dating app that requires fees.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
The Facebook dating app can be accessed on iOS and Android. But you can’t access it in a web browser or on your computer. But getting to the dating app is simple:
- Open your web browser.
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Sign in to your account at www.facebook.com
- Once you sign in, tap on your profile.
- Then tap on the “Heart” icon located above your profile.
- On the home page, enter details such as your gender, location, your likes, and dislikes, and then upload a photo for your dating profile.
- Then tap on “Confirm” to set up the profile.
Continue to progress through the profile setup. You can specify details like your height, whether you have kids, and if you want to use location services so Facebook Dating can match you with other local people.
How to Use Facebook Dating
To use your Facebook dating is very easy and simple. At the top of the page, you’ll see three buttons: Profile, Liked you, and Matches. There’s also a Gear icon at the top right and more. The following are ways to use Facebook dating for 2022.
Profile: You can add or remove photos, add introductory text, tweak your stats, and add hobbies and interests.
Liked you: you can use this like the button to like or dismiss them from here as well. If you both choose Like, that person ends up in the Matches section.
Matches: If both parties like each other, the other user will appear at the top of this page.
Groups in Common: Likewise, Facebook can pair you with people who are members of the same Facebooks Groups you belong to.
Secret Crush: Is there someone on Facebook you’re interested in romantically? Tap this button to have the opportunity to select a Facebook friend or Instagram follower — you can add up to nine at any one time.
Dating App for Facebook FAQs
How do you get the Dating option on Facebook?
Why can’t I find dating on Facebook?
Is Facebook Dating worth trying?
- Dating Sites on Facebook – Best Dating Sites on Facebook | How do I join…
- Facebook Dating Connection – Facebook Dating App | Dating in Facebook 2022|Can I block…
- Facebook 2022 Dating App – Facebook Dating App Download Free
- Instant Payday Loans – How to Apply for an Instant Payday loan
- Best Emergency Loans of June 2022 – Emergency Same Day Loans