Do you know how to create Facebook group? Most Facebook users will come across a question in their mind like how to create Facebook group. Well, if you wish to know how to create a good Facebook group you will have to go through this page because this page get you covered.
So, if you are among does Facebook users that has been look for the best place to get information online on how to create an effective Facebook group, this page will bring your searching to an end.
Create Facebook Group
Talking about create Facebook group, Facebook has made groups on of their core component of the platform. Yes, the latest Facebook design since 2021 the groups is on of the five (5) items in the main navigation, alongside these home, pages, watch, and marketplace. And because of that, you can know that groups are very important to Facebook.
To be frank a lot of Facebook users don’t know how to create a Facebook group but through this page you will be able to do that like mentioned before. Not only will you learn the exact steps to create your group, but you’ll also learn best practices to help you get the most out of your new FB group. A Facebook group can have more than one admins just so you may know.
But there is something that has always been confusing to Facebook users all over the years and that is the question of the difference between a Facebook admin and a Facebook moderator. So, if you which to have a nice fakebook group you need to determine the kind of group admins and group moderators you have in your group. If you which to know the different between a group admin and moderator before you know how to create a good Facebook group keep reading.
Difference Between Facebook Group Admin and Moderator
There are a lot of difference between a Facebook group admin and a Facebook moderator. If you are a Facebook user and you which to know the difference between the two of them you will love to see be list below:
- A Facebook group moderator on the other hand is the person in charge of the daily operations of a group. A group admin gets access to both levels and holds a higher level than the group moderator.
- A group admin takes both the responsibility of the administration and the management of a group while the moderator on the other hand controls the management alone.
- The group admin assigns the admin or the moderator of a group. The admin also adds or removes an admin from a group. He also manages group settings such as the group name, cover photo, privacy settings and so much more.
- The group moderator, on the other hand, approves or deny member request to join a group. He also approves or denies posts, remove posts and comments, remove and block people, pin or unpin a post and view support inbox.
- In general, a group admin can do everything a group moderator can do. While on the other hand, the power of a group moderator is limited.
Now that you know some difference between a Facebook group admin and a Facebook moderator. It will help you in the aspect of managing a Facebook group.
How to make someone Facebook Group Admin or Moderator
If you are a Facebook user and you wish to know how to make someone on your Facebook group admin or moderator, you will be glad to see the steps below:
- When you open your Facebook app then click on the groups tab in the left column of your Facebook account page. Below your groups cover photo, click on members.
- Next to the person, you want to make and admin or a moderator, click on the three-dotted lines. On the next page, select make admin or make a moderator.
- After that, click on send invite.
That is all you have to do in order to make someone Facebook group admin or moderator.
How to create a Facebook Group
If you don’t know how to create a Facebook group you will be glad to see the step below, you just have to follow the steps available below:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet then open you Facebook app.
- Click on the plus (+) icon on the top right of Facebook and select group
- The you will be asked to enter the group name
- Select the group privacy option. Then you can choice if you wish to make the group visible or hidden.
- Put the number of people you wish to put in the group
- After that, click on create
That is all you have to do in order to create a Facebook group, then you can now personalize it by uploading a cover photo and adding a description to the group.
- Review on Facebook Notification Settings – Facebook Notification Settings
- Facebook Dating Lucky Pick – Where can I get the Facebook Dating App
- How The Facebook Avatar Works – How to create your Facebook Avatar
- Create Effective Facebook Page – Tips on Creating an Effective Facebook Page
- What is Facebook Business Suite – Facebook Business Suite Login at business.facebook.com