Do you want to Create A New PayPal Account or don’t even know the steps to go about the whole PayPal Sign Up? If you simply have been trying your best to Sign up for a personal account on PayPal, you can just decide to learn how to Sign up for a PayPal Account in this article.
Meanwhile, PayPal is actually an online payment platform that simply offers online payment solutions to its customers. It is also the safest and even easiest way for one to get paid online or make payments online. PayPal is known as one of the surest options for everyone, business owners and even organizations.
Create A New PayPal Account
PayPal also allows anyone to easily make payments on the platform via whatever means they wish like Credit cards, PayPal Smart Connect, Bank Accounts, or Account balances without simply sharing your financial information on the platform. With over 320 million active PayPal accounts worldwide, PayPal has simply become a global name in offering Online Payment Solutions.
However, PayPal is actually only available in 202 countries and 25 Currencies around the globe. PayPal also has been awarded over 20 awards for excellence from the business community and internet industries. And now PayPal is even ranking as the best online payment for businesses. If you are yet to register a PayPal Account, then you simply just need to Sign Up now.
Is PayPal Free?
Yes, signing up on Paypal is totally and absolutely free. Besides, signing up for an account only takes just a few minutes. And then once the sign-up is done, you can simply now proceed to sending and receiving money from families, friends, loved ones, and even business partners. Want to sign up? See below for simple guides on how to go about that.
PayPal Sign Up
You can simply join PayPal for free today to get started. But you just need to choose the Account type you will simply like to sign up for. PayPal simply offers two types of accounts, the PayPal personal account, and also the PayPal Business Account. First of all, the Personal Account is for individuals that only just want to make use of their PayPal account to easily shop and make payments online. While the PayPal Business Account is for Business owners to be able to sell and also receive payments from customers.
PayPal Personal Account Sign Up
Now if you want to create a PayPal account then you should just read and follow all the steps below:
- First of all, you should just visit paypal.com on your web browser.
- Then on the homepage, under personal you should click on “Sign Up for Free”
- Next, you should enter your Mobile number
- You will now be sent a verification code to verify your number
- Next, you will simply provide some basic information
- Now Provide your Email address
- Also, Enter your First name
- After that just Enter your last name
- Then Create your password
- Now Confirm your password
- Also, Enter your date of birth
- When you have done that you should Enter your home Address 1 and Address 2
- Enter the name of your City and Postcode
- Also, Enter the name of your state or capital
- Then Agree to the terms and conditions
- Finally, just click on “Agree and Create account”
How to Create a PayPal Business Account
- You should Visit paypal.com on your web browser
- Then On the homepage, under business, you should click on Sign Up for Free
- Enter the Email address you will like to sign up with
- You should now Provide a new strong password
- You will now be asked to fill out an online form with your business details
- You should Enter your first name and last name
- Then Enter your Business name and phone number
- Your Business Address
- Also, Provide your Employee ID
- You will now receive an email verification mail to confirm your identity
- Then Select Confirm
Finally, you should just provide your other financial details. With your PayPal Business Account, customers can easily make payments directly into your PayPal account.
Do I need a bank account for PayPal?
You don’t actually need a bank account or credit card to be able to receive money in your PayPal account. But to send money to family and friends or withdraw funds, PayPal will simply ask you to link a bank account.
What happens if I delete my PayPal Account?
What Happens After You Close a PayPal Account? Once you get to delete your PayPal account, you cannot reactivate it, even if you then sign up for a new account with the same email address. You lose any unused redemption codes and also coupons. PayPal will automatically cancel all unpaid money requests too.
Can I make a new PayPal if I already have one?
The answer is “Yes”. You can actually have more than one PayPal account if it will be one Personal account and one Business account but each account must simply have a separate email address and financial information. You can even upgrade your Personal account to a Premiere or Business account.