Now if you would love to create a Gmail account but find it very hard then you should be reading this article. I am going to show you how one can create a simple and easy Gmail account with no stress involved.
But there are many out there who haven’t gotten a chance to know what Gmail really is, fine we all know is an email service, but it is more than that. And if you are interested then you should keep on reading and find out more.
Create a New Gmail Account
(Google MAIL) Google is a very popular and free Web-based email service, which is supported by advertising similar to Google’s Web search. Launched in 2004, there are more than a billion users today. It is used to send mails from one person to the other.
Now you can make a video call and also audio calls on Gmail, the feature has now been added to make Gmail more beneficial.
Now it does not stop there, do you know that there is 15 GB of storage given to users that have a Gmail account? Well, yes there is and you can use the storage to save up files and also be able to send files to one another that includes videos and audio too.
But you must have a Gmail account to do this and if you want to create one now then you will read below.
How to Create a Gmail Account
To create a Gmail account you need help and if in any case, you want some guidelines then you should just read and follow the guidelines given below:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. If you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, and then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Now you will be taken to your Gmail account, congratulation you have successfully created a new Gmail account.
Gmail Sign in Account
If you login to your Gmail account then you should read and follow all the steps below:
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click “Next”.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
Then you will access your Gmail account.
- Free Gmail Account Create – Gmail Storage | Download Gmail App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MailChimp Alternatives – Best MailChimp Alternatives | Free MailChimp Alternatives(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Zoho Mail Review: Create Zoho Mail Account Free(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Mail Zoho Login – Zoho Mail Account | How to Login Zoho Mail Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Create Gmail Account – Gmail Free Storage | Create Gmail Account and Gmail Sign In Mail(Opens in a new browser tab)
- New Gmail Email Account – Easiest Steps to Set Up Gmail Account(Opens in a new browser tab)