Looking at what we have here, you will see that three different words made up the key title. Where we have Constant Contact Vs Mailchimp Vs Aweber, all these three words are different from each other.
What is think about this article is that we will be studying MailChimp vs constant contact vs AWeber one after the other. By talking or focusing on the most important part. I know not everyone knows what constant contact, Mailchimp, and Aweber are.
But stepping into the article, we have more to talk about and more to understand or get from it as we proceed along.
Constant Contact Vs Mailchimp Vs AWeber
Seeing all these three words, they all have what they are used for. Although they are all for one common thing which is the marketing of your small business. Seeing through this paragraph, we have so much to learn and for the benefit of those who are just hearing about these marketing platforms.
You have nothing to be worried about, for you have found yourself in the right place where all that you need to know about constant contact, Mailchimp, and AWeber will be reviewed out for you to read. What we are going, to begin with, is that of Constant contact.
Constant Contact – Constant Contact Review
This is the place where you will be getting all the information and details about constant contact. Constant Contact is an email marketing platform just as Wikipedia has reviewed. This company or organization was founded in the year 1995 and later sold to Endurance international in the year 2015.
Their service was so great that small business owners do register on the platform to get their businesses to the next level. If you are thinking of locating their headquarter, it is located at Waltham, Massachusetts, with other offices in Loveland, Colorado, and New York.
Constant Contact Pricing
This is time to talk about their plans and pricing, this is what will eager you to access the platform or not. And by comparing the three platforms’ pricing you will know the one you can go for by applying for it. As for the plans and pricing, it has just two and they are; Email and Email Plus.
For the “Email”, you have a price in USD of $20 but for other currencies, the prices are different. While for “Email Plus”, USD 45 but the price changes when you are using other currency.
Constant Contact Sign Up – Constant Contact Sign Up Form
Quickly, let talk about signing up for an account because this is the most important part of accessing the constant contact website. To register, there are forms you must fill first which is the constant contact sign up form. The steps below will lead you through.
- Visit the constant contact homepage with this URL on your web browser www.constantcontact.com.
- You will see a “Sign Up Free” link at the top of the page, click on it to proceed to the sign-up form page.
- Now, you can choose your email plan; “Email or Email Plus” by clicking on the select link on it.
- Then enter all the details required of you to register for the account.
When you are done with the form, you just have to click the link you see below to get a pass to the other page to complete your account.
Here is another marketing company that can help in advertising your business to the world. It is an American marketing automation company and is also known as an email marketing service. MailChimp was founded in the year 2001 that means Constant contact is older than him.
The founders of this platform are Ben Chestnut, Mark Armstrong, and Dan Kurzius. Mailchimp is the trading name of its operator company which is Rocket Science Group.
The price, to every online marketing company or platform, there is surely a price for it. For you to know the plans and pricing for this platform, you have to access the plans page, there are four on is. Three is a paid plan and the last one is a free plan.
You are free to choose from the plan list depending on what they do for your business. They come with nice features and there is also another plan which is “Transactional Email”. Down to the logo, let see what it talks about.
So many of us will be asking what the logo looks like so that whenever we come across it, we will easily remember that it is Mailchimp. The Mailchimp logo is a Monkeyface image with a cap on its head. One eye closed and mouth open.
This is how the logo of Mailchimp looks like, am sure whenever you come across this image, you will recognize it.
Just as we have done to the first review, that of constant contact that you need to create an account for you to access it. The same goes for this one of MailChimp, you have to create an account also, and to do that, this is what you need.
- Open your web browser and visit mailchimp.com on it which you will be linked to their homepage.
- On their page, click the “Sign Up Free” at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Or you can just pick a plan instead of signing up for a free account by clicking the link “Pick A Plan”. Next is to choose the plan you want to pay for by clicking “Select” below the plan you are choosing.
- The next step is to enter your email, username, and create your password.
- After that, click “Sign Up” and wait. You will be asked to check your email for you to activate your account.
All you need is to access your email and click on the link sent to you and then follow all the instructions needed of you from there and you are done.
Aweber – Aweber Review
Finally, we are in the last part where we will be talking about the AWeber review. The Aweber is known as n email marketing service provider that has over 100,000 small business clients all over the world. They help people reach out to subscribers who have requested to get on their mailing list.
You’ll be landed on this page because you received a message from one of their customers, or signed up through a form created using the service. With Industry or business size, AWeber helps their customers to get in touch with their subscribers, all while upholding email marketing best practices.
I think this site is easier than that of constant contact and MailChimp because AWeber tells you to run your business that you should leave the email marketing to them. You see how confident AWeber is. For the pricing, we are left with two plans, one for Pro and the other is free.
The Pro plan gets from 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers depending on the Pro subscribers you want and that of billed annually. We have Billed Monthly, billed quarterly, and billed annually, three of them. While the free service is just 0 – 500 subscribers nothing much about it.
There are features you won’t like to miss on the Pro service but that of the Free service they are not available. You can access the pricing page to learn more about it.
What is this logo like, this one is different from that of MailChimp? Aweber logo is more like a Wi-Fi or network sign. You can also see the logo when you visit the website as well.
Aweber Account – Aweber Account ID
The creation of the account is your AWeber account ID. Having this account, you are free to market your business on the platform, for you to create this account. You need to pass through some steps and here are the steps to follow.
- Visit aweber.com on your device web browsers like your Chrome browser or Opera mini.
- Getting to the homepage, you can sign up for free which is clicking on “get Aweber Free”. But if you are thinking of going for the Pro account, just click on the “Pricing” link at the top of the page.
- Click “Sign Up” under the Pro after choosing your subscribers and billed annually.
- Enter your first and last name, and also your email address.
- Click the sign-up link below, wait while the page loads.
- Get to your email and click the link “Get Started” on your email account.
- Enter your email address again and set up your password and click save password.
For you to complete the process, you have to follow and provide all the details on the page that comes up after clicking on the link on your email account.