In today’s article, we will be looking into the Constant Contact Account review which talks about creating a constant contact account. There is so much to take with this article, we have so much to talk about the constant contact account home and more.
If this is your first time hearing about this kind of topic or is your first time coming across a title like this one. Well, I have already made an article that talks about what is constant contact. You can just click on the link or visit my website homepage to find it.
MORE ABOUT CONSTANT CONTACT: What Is Constant Contact: Introducing One of the Best Email Marketing…
Constant Contact Account
Having a constant contact account gives you access to make use of the platform or the site. Note, constant contact is an online platform made for marketing services. Searching for “Constant Contact” on Google you will see that it is meant for marketing.
After knowing so much about this article, it is also better that you know they’re headquartered. Their headquarter is located in Waltham, Massachusetts, and some other offices that are located in Loveland, Colorado, and New York.
Constant contact account manager, this service helps to manage your account if there be any issue. As a user of the platform, you are free to edit your account whenever you choose to.
Constant Contact Pricing
Talking about the constant contact pricing is talking about the plans that you need to choose when registering for an account. There are two pricing plans on this platform, there is one for $20 and one for $45.
Each of these plans, there are features attached to them. The plan for $20 has fewer features than the one of the $45 plan. You can use this link “Constant Contact Plans Pricing” to check the features of the two plans.
Free Constant Contact Account
Here we are at the registration paragraph of the article. This is where we are going to be talking about how you can create an account with a constant contact email marketing platform.
Apart from creating an account or if you already had an account that is no longer useable to you. You are free to delete it with the help of constant contact account delete.
Account Registration Steps
But the problem here is that you won’t be finding the steps on how you can delete your account in this article. but you can do that if you have access to the platform. Right now, let continue with the account registration. Follow the instructions below for those that want to create an account.
- On your web browser visit constantcontact.com.
- Next is to click the “Sign Up Free” button at the top of the homepage.
- The link will take you straight to the sign-up page. There you can choose your email plan “Just Email” or “Email Plus”. You will find it at the top of the sign-up page.
- Now move down the page, the boxes there fill them one after the other. There are options to fill there like choose how many contacts you have, choose one of the payment options below. There are three payment options there, just have to click on one and move to the next box.
- At the left-hand side of your screen, create your account by providing your email, and that of your password.
- When you are through filling and providing all the information needed for you, you can now click the next button down the page.
Clicking on the next link, you will be taken to a new page where you have to set up your purchasing summary. Access the following boxes with all that is needed and scroll down to “Pay Now and Get Started”.
Constant Contact Log In
As for those that have an account, you can log in to your account whenever you wish to by accessing the website as well. Logging in to your account is not as difficult as the one of creating an account. All that I require of you is just to follow the steps that will be given below.
- Visit the website URL once more and click the login link at the top of the page close to the sign-up link.
- You just have to enter your email and password that is all.
These are the steps to login but if you notice any error like the login link is taking you to the sign-up page. Is that you have not yet created an account with the platform, so you have to do that before thinking of logging into your account.