Do you know that the Applications for the CICOPS Scholarships 2024 for Researchers from Developing Countries are now Open? Italy is a nation known for its food, fashion, and art. It has a long past and a vibrant culture. Additionally, it has a large number of renowned universities and research facilities, which draw in researchers from all over the world.
However, the cost of attending an Italian university can be out of reach for many scholars from developing nations. The Centre for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) grants scholarships to researchers from developing nations who want to study in Italy in order to address this problem.
About CICOPS Scholarships
For researchers from underdeveloped nations who want to study in Italy, the Centre for International Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) offers CICOPS scholarships. These fellowships are intended to encourage scientific cooperation, between universities and research organizations in Italy, and those in underdeveloped nations.
The scholarship pays for all travel, lodging, and living costs while the researcher is conducting a study in Italy.
Benefits of Scholarships
- The advantages of CICOPS scholarships are as follows:
- Coverage of travel expenses to and from Italy.
- Accommodation in Italy for the duration of the research stay.
- They are monthly allowances for living expenses.
- Good Access to Italian university and research institution facilities.
- It gives the opportunity to collaborate with Italian researchers and scholars.
Guides to Apply for CICOPS Scholarships 2024
Here are the steps for you to apply for a CICOPS scholarship 2024:
- Candidates must first locate a host institution in Italy and request an official letter of invitation.
- Then, they must complete the application form located at https://pica.cineca.it/unipv/cicops-2024 on the CICOPS website. and
- Send the application form, a research proposal, a CV, and a letter of recommendation from their home university.
- The application must be filed before the May 31st deadline.
- A selection committee reviews the application, and those who are chosen are contacted through email.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
To be eligible for a CICOPS scholarship:
- Researchers from underdeveloped nations, who have at least two years of research experience are required to apply.
- A letter of invitation from a university or research organization in Italy is furthermore required.
- Depending on the language of instruction at the host institution, applicants must have a strong command of either English or Italian.
- There is no upper age limit specified in the CICOPS Scholarship requirements for applicants.
May 31, 2023.