Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022 in China. Applications are welcome to apply for Chongqing College of Posts and Media communications CSC Grant 2022 in China. The Grant is given by the Chinese Government.
All Worldwide Understudies from everywhere the world are qualified to apply for Chinese Government Grants at Chongqing College of Posts and Media communications.
Understudies the individuals who need to embrace their Graduate degree or Ph.D. Degree from Chongqing College of Posts and Broadcast communications China are urged to apply. This is a Completely Financed Grant accessible for the scholastic year of 2022-23
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded)
IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT) was established in 1950 and is a public research university. It is the fourth-largest university in China.
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022 Details
- University: Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2022.
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The following things will be covered:
- Registration Fee
- 100% Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Accommodation will be provided on campus
- The monthly allowance is offered as followings: Master’s Degree and Doctor Degree
The following are the required documents needed for the scholarship;
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A validity Copy of Passport Home Page
- Non-criminal record
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A copy of a valid HSK or English Certificate (if available)
- Other documents, such as Papers or Articles Published or to be published or Awards (if available).
Make sure you get all the needed documents to avoid any issues.
Below are the criteria for you to meet;
- Non-Chinese citizens, and in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- You must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- You must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Language Proficiency Requirement
- Do not obtain any other scholarships.
The above are list of things you must meet to qualify for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022, applicants need to follow the given below steps. The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link:
Apply Online at CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn, upload all the necessary documents and then download the application form. The Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10617.
All the students are also required to submit the online application at University online portal: https://cqupt.17gz.org.
You can get more from the official link of the school.