Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card – If you are looking for a credit card then will not ding you with fees, or annual interest charges and there’s no minimum-security deposit, which makes it one of the most open and affordable options in other cards like it.
Before you will be able to open your chime credit builder card you will have to create a chime checking account. essentially the Chime Credit Builder Secured Credit Builder Visa Card is not like a traditional secured card that holds your security deposit hostage until you close that account, you can use your chime deposit to pay your balance at the end of each billing cycle.
Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card
The Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card won’t charge you any fees and also won’t charge you annual interest, if you are a user of this credit card. The Chime is not a bank it is a financial technology company. The banking service is provided by the Bancorp bank or stride or stride bank, N.A, Members FDIC.
just like mentioned above in order to get the card, you have to have a chime spending account, and you will have to cough up the cash again to get back the same credit limit if you are using your security deposit to pay your monthly statement.
Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card Application
If you have been finding it hard to apply for this card it is because you do not know how the application process works. Applying for the card is more like creating an account in chime, then from there, you can go about applying. You have to have an account with the chime.
This credit card takes up to 7-10 business days before it will arrive in the mail for regular shipping while 3-5 business days for express shipping when you order for the Chime Credit Builder Secured Credit Builder Visa Card
How to Enroll/Apply for Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card
To get your own Chime Credit Builder Secured Credit Builder Visa Card you have to enroll/apply for the card. All the information you need on how to do that is available below:
- The first thing you have to visit is their official website at https://www.chime.com/credit-builder/.
- Once you get to the site you will see “Get started” above at the top right corner of the screen click on it.
- On the newly loaded page, you will ask to enter some basic information which includes first name, last name, and email, click on next below the information you just filled in.
- You will be asked to please solve the following puzzle to identify whether you are a real person, it can come two or more times when applying. You can do that by choosing the image that is correct/standing way up by clicking on it.
- Then you can enter your date of birth this should match the date that Is available on your ID. You must be 18 years and above in age, then you can click on next again.
- Provide your mobile phone number (no VOIP), and enter next.
- You can now enter your street address (no. P.O. boxes), Apt/suite number (optional), Zip code, City, and State. All your addresses should be from the USA.
- After you have entered all the necessary questions you can click on “next”
Those are the step you have to take to Enroll/apply for the Chime Credit Builder Secured Credit Builder Visa Card. you just need to follow those steps available to the unscreened once to complete your application.
Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card Activation
Activating the card is very important you can do it physically when the chime visa debit card arrives in the mail. If you do not get your card activated you won’t be able to make use of it. This is because the functionality of your card depends on the activation of the card.
How to activate Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card
One of the easiest ways to get your card activated I through the chime mobile app (version 3.3 or later), activation of your card can be performed directly through the app. Here are the steps you need to follow to get your card activated:
- You just have to get the app downloaded from the play store or app store this app is available for both Android and iPhone.
- Then you can open the app and log in to chime account through the app and tap on the green card status button
- The click on Activate card.
If you are not able to get access to their mobile app, you can contact them via phone call. Yes, once you get your card activated, your temporary card and physical card number will match. You will no longer be about to make use of the temporary card when your physical card is activated.
Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card Log In
Once you have enrolled for the Chime Credit Builder Secured Credit Builder Visa Card account online you have created the account, and this account can be accessed online at any time and anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. To log in back to your Chime Credit Builder Secured Credit Builder visa card back keep on reading.
How to log in to your Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card Account
Here are the steps to access your account online:
- You just have to visit their official log-in web page at https://member.chime.com/member/sign_in.
- Once you arrive at the page you can enter your email address and password.
- After that, you can click on “log in” to agree that you will receive SMS text messages from chime to verify your identity
That is all you have to do to get you logged in to your chime card account back. If you have tried you are still having issues you make have put a wrong mail address or a wrong password. you can get your email address back or reset your password if you click on “forgot your email address” or “forgot your password” below on the login page.
Frequent ask question
Does chime visa build credit?
This credit card is not for everyone, it can help you build your credit history. Chime reports account activity to all three credit bureaus. You can establish on-time payment behavior and lengthen cred haste if you want to build better credit.
Can you use chime credit builder card like a credit card?
You will be able to move money from the chime credit builder secured account back into your chime spending account, of cause “yes” you can use the chime credit builder card like a normal credit card. this card can as well withdraw cash at ATMs.
Is the chime credit builder card a major credit card?
The chime’s credit builder secured visa credit card is a secured credit card with no annual fee or interred that allows you to build your credit. Chime report payments to major credit bureaus, everyday purchases count toward your credit scores like gas, groceries, bills, and subscriptions.