Applications are opened to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship program 2022 in Switzerland. CERN is a completely supported association.
CERN Provides International temporary jobs as well as a Summer Student Program. This program is fundamentally for Undergraduate and Graduates, Fresh Students. There is no compelling reason to Give any language test like IELTS.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2022 in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
The point of the CERN Fellowship Program is to bring Undergraduates and graduates from one side of the planet to the other to acquire down-to-earth insight in a field of Applied Sciences, Computing, and Engineering, physical science with restricted or No Work Experience.
About CERN Junior Fellowship Program
CERN is a European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and Engineers. If it’s not too much trouble, note that you are applying for a program and not a particular work.
Variety has been a necessary piece of CERN’s main goal since its establishment and is a laid out worth of the Organization. Along these lines, Students with Diverse Fields from various scholastic foundations are urged to apply.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2022 Details
- Organization: CERN
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: CERN Member
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 1 March 2022.
As Stated Above, CERN Junior Fellowship is a Fully Funded International Internship program. Doing an Internship at the CERN internship in Switzerland will provide the following benefits listed below;
- A Monthly Stipend of 5,305 to 6,586 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2022 in Switzerland Eligibility Criteria
Follow the steps below to qualify for the scholarship;
- Undergraduate & Graduates, Graduated & Fresh Students.
- You have Graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level).
- Limited or No Work Experience OR No more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree.
- Kindly note that prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Check Your Country Here)
- Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization. So Students with Different & Multiple academic Disciplines are eligible.
- The Duration will be 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
Make sure to follow the steps above to avoid any issues.
You will need the following documents (in PDF format) to complete your application:
- Updated CV (Resume)
- Your Most Recent Relevant Qualification.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications), giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date.
Above are the needed documents for the scholarship.
How to Apply for CERN Junior Fellowship Program
The last date to apply for CERN Fellowship Program 2022 in Switzerland is 1st March 2022. Don’t miss this opportunity and apply before the deadline.