The Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card review is here on this page. If you want more information about this card then you should look no further, because you will get all the necessary information here.
Now today, I am going to show you the Pros and Cons of the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card and also how you can even apply for the card. Just keep on reading and don’t stop till you get what you came for.
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card
If you need to create, build or rebuild your credit, the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card can help you develop a more robust credit profile with responsible use. You will then be able to gain experience with credit as you earn 1.5% cash back on each card purchase and also work toward a traditional unsecured card.
Even if you have poor, fair or no credit, you might still be able to qualify for the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card with a minimum deposit amount of $200. The card has no annual fee and also no foreign transaction fees but a fairly high annual percentage rate of 26.99% (Variable).
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card review: The card allows you to simply earn cash back as you create, build or rebuild your credit, but the variable APR of 26.99% (Variable) means you should avoid carrying a balance.
Pros and Cons of Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card
- You can easily earn a steady rate of cash back: Get 1.5% back on every purchase without worrying about the tracking spending categories or limits on earnings.
- You can a small security deposit: An amount of $200 refundable deposit establishes an initial $200 credit line.
- Create, Build or rebuild credit: Applicants can have fair, poor or no credit history and also qualify for a credit limit increase after the period of six months of responsible card use.
- Pay no annual fee: The Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card does not nor have no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
- Access credit monitoring and fraud protection: This card comes with a free tool for monitoring your credit score and also a $0 fraud liability, which means you will not be responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Pay a fairly high APR: You may want to avoid carrying a balance because this card charges an APR of 26.99% (Variable).
- Expect a security deposit: This issuer requires a refundable deposit of an amount $200 to establish a credit account. The credit line will then match the size of your deposit until you are been reviewed for a credit line increase in the period of six months.
- Miss chances for additional rewards: No rotating bonus categories will eliminate the opportunities to earn extra cash back for gas, grocery, travel and also other card purchases.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card Rates and Fees
Here are the rates and fees of the credit card:
- Issuer NameCapital One.
- Credit NeededLimited, Bad.
- Annual Fee$0.
- 99% (Variable).
- Penalty APRNone.
- Balance Transfer Fee$0 at this Transfer APR.
- Cash Advance Fee3% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $10.
- Foreign Transaction FeeNone.
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card Highlights
- There is No annual or hidden fees, and also you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day. See if you are then approved in seconds.
- Put down a refundable amount of $200 security deposit to get a $200 initial credit line.
- Building your credit? Using a card like this responsibly could help out.
- Enjoy peace of mind with just a $0 Fraud Liability so that you won’t be responsible for any unauthorized charges.
- You could also earn back your security deposit as a statement credit when you use your card responsibly, like making payments on time.
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as the period of 6 months with no additional deposit needed.
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on the hotels and also rental cars booked through the Capital One Travel, where you will also get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply.
- Monitor your credit score with CreditWise from Capital One. It’s free for everyone.
What Are The Fees Associated With The Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card?
- Annual fee: This card has no annual fee. Also, Secured credit cards typically charge an annual fee, and then the average fee for those that do is about $35, according to the S. News Consumer Credit Card Fee Study.
- Balance transfer fee: You will not pay a balance transfer fee, but this card also has no incentive to transfer a balance, such as 0% introductory APR.
- Cash advance fee: Cardholders or users will pay just 3% of the amount of the cash advance or a minimum of $10.
- Foreign transaction fee: The Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card does not charge fees for purchases made abroad.
- Penalty APR: The card has no penalty APR.
How to Maximize Rewards with the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Cardholders or users can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase. The upside of this rewards structure is that you can easily earn a steady rate of cashback without tracking rewards categories or even altering your spending habits. But the downside of it is that you will miss the chance for bigger bonus rewards.
Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card Application Steps and Approval
To get the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Rewards credit card, you can simply apply online https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilver-secured/. You will simply need to provide the following personal information:
- Your full name.
- Your Social Security number.
- Your date of birth.
- Your address (no PO boxes).
- Your estimated gross annual income.
- Information about your checking and/or savings account.
You can then prequalify online to find out whether your application is likely to be approved or rather denied. This will simply help you to easily decide whether it’s worth getting a hard inquiry on your credit report when Capital One processes your credit card application (which will knock a few points off your credit score).
If you do apply by phone or online, Capital One says you will then get an answer in 60 seconds. However, they might want to gather extra or additional information before they decide whether to accept your application. If this happens, then they will write to you to confirm their decision within the period of 7 to 10 days.
Managing Your Account Capital One Secured Cash Credit Card
You can also decide to manage your Capital One Quicksilver Secured Rewards credit card by simply logging into your account online or by using Capital One’s iPhone and Android apps.
- Nursing Assistant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- The Platinum Card from American Express Pre-apply at www.americanexpress.com
- Discover It Secured Credit Card Application Pre-approval at www.discovercard.com
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Application Pre-approval
- Elderly Care Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship