With a Canada Visa Application, your chance of traveling to Canada is high. This is one of the easiest ways of traveling to other countries. There are various types of visa applications to go to Canada, so read carefully to get all the information.
Some of the available visas online are paid visas, so you will need to pay for the application. Keep in mind that you are to carter for your stay in the country, and all to be offered to you is just the visa if you are eligible.
Canada Visa Application
Canada offers outstanding opportunities for people seeking to come to the country. It also has friendly immigration policies, a great-skilled workforce, good health care, and an excellent standard of living.
Applying for a visa to Canada is easy. And keep in mind that the below step is all it takes to get this done:
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your online account.
- Compile the document file.
- Pay the fees.
- Wait for the processing of your Canadian visa.
- Submit your passport and processing fees.
Let’s get to the main discussion of this article.
Types of Canada Visa
The Canadian government is offering permanent or temporary residence to eligible applicants.
Permanent Residence Visa
- The Federal Skilled Worker
- Canadian Class Experience
- Provincial Nomination Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
Temporary Residence Visa
This visa is for people who intend to stay in Canada for a short period of time. Under this category, you will get visas like:
- Student Visa
- Visitor Visa
- Businesspersons and Business Delegations Visa
- Diplomatic Visa
- Intending Organ Donor Visa
Though, a temporary residence visa may be single or multiple entries. A Single-Entry Temporary Visa allows applicants to stay in Canada for not more than 6 months. While the Multiple-Entry Visa lets the applicants stay for more than 6 months at a time. This is also valid for 10 years.
Canada Visa Eligibility
Below are the eligibility requirements before you can apply for this Canada visa:
- You must have enough funds to care for yourself during your stay
- Applicants shouldn’t have any security or health risk
- The application letter should be able to convince the immigration office to honor the obligations
- Applicants must have never been banned from entering Canada
Now, let’s go to some other requirements.
Canada Visa Requirements
Here are the essential requirements to apply for this visa:
- Complete the application form on the IRCC official website.
- 2 passport photographs
- A valid copy of your passport
- Fill out the VFS consent form.
- Provide proof of funds
- Have English or French proficiency
- Provide a processing fee receipt
- Applicants must have a reputable medical history
- An invitation letter is enclosed with the purpose of your visit, and details of your host.
- Have a self-addressed return courier envelope
- Provide proof of ties to your home country
- Biometrics may be required
Then you are set to apply for the visa.
How To Apply for Canada Visa
There are various ways you can apply for this visa. You can apply for the visa online through the IRCC official website. To complete the application process, you will need a scanner, hard and soft copies of the required documents.
Also, you can apply via the global visa application center available in Canadian Embassies or Consulates. During applying, you will be notified to submit your passport. You are to submit the password with the requested letter through the Canada Visa Application Center in your country.