What is Bumble, it is a social platform for finding or making new friends and also dates. The platform is location-based. It facilitates communication between two individuals (users) who are interested in each other. Bumble is a service for all to use, there’s no sex discrimination.
To get on, all you need is to create an account using your Facebook or number. Want to know more? Then read on, as I will be showing you how to create an account on the platform.
CHECK THESE OUT: Latest Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating | Dating on Facebook…
It was born or launched out of the desire to reinvent the antiquated rules for dating. The platform empowers women by giving them the ability to control conversations. Both in dating, networking, and also finding new friends.
It has made it necessary and acceptable for women to make the first move. This is very significant on the side of women. Bumble is a safe and simple platform for individuals t connect in friendship, dating, and networking.
It is a fresh option for anyone looking for relationships, it could be romantic, business, or platonic ones. Online dating hasn’t been made any easier for women than with Bumble.
How Bumble Work and How to Use it?
Bumble works in a simple and safe way. It focuses on your location. Instead of frowning because of finding distant friends or dates, you would find potential matches who are in your area. And that makes it easy for you.
The fact that the platform connects with your Facebook doesn’t mean it would post to your account. Because not everyone wants their dating app use to be shared on Facebook.
It can also be used to access your Facebook profile for your Age and also to gather your pictures. It uses the swiping motion, swipe right for like and left for dislike (reject). The platform works for free, but for additional features, you would need to pay for a subscription.
Bumble is open for all to use. Whether you’re searching for romantic relationships, just friends or business partners or professionals.
Features of Bumble
One of the major features I love about Bumble is the three categories included in it. Bumble Date, Bizz, and Bumble BFF. That is to say, it can be used for making friends, finding new love or business professionals. The choice is yours. But aside from that, there are still some awesome features. Here are some great features of the platform;
- Women are made in the control of conversations.
- Bumble is free to use with optional paid subscriptions.
- For all to use. It is not for only heterosexual couples.
- Verification goes to a whole other level.
There is more you can find on Bumble. First, download the app and sign up for an account.
Bumble is the smartphone application of the desktop version. It offers users better and faster navigations. The app makes the connection easier. Bumble app is actually the first of its kind to bring dating, finding friends, and business into one place.
The app is free to use download. It is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices.
How to Download Bumble App
To download the app, follow the procedures below;
- Launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and type in Bumble.
- The result of the search would be loaded immediately, tap on the first one.
- The information page of the app would be loaded.
- Tap on “Install”.
Accept the permissions requested if any to commence the download. Once the download is complete, log in to the account or simply create an account if none.
How to Create an Account
Creating an account on this platform is free and equally fast and simple. The platform uses Facebook, Phone number, or email ID for signing up. Follow below to sign up;
- Launch the app or visit www.bumble.com.
- Select the “Sign in with Facebook” option.
- They will request you to open your Facebook, tap on “Open”.
- Grant Bumble access to your location and notification.
Immediately, this done, your profile would be loaded. Decide to use Bumble Bizz, Date, or BFF and start chatting.
Sign Up Using Number;
- Make use of the app by accessing it and then choose the “Sign Up with Number”.
- Fill in your Phone number and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the code sent.
- Confirm that you’re Human via the captcha and hit on “Continue”.
- Then confirm a new code sent again.
- Create a password.
- Provide your name and indicate your Date of Birth.
- Select Gender and upload a photo.
- Allow Location access.
The profile would be created, all you have to do is select “BumbleDate, BFF or the Bizz”. Swipe through and start meeting new people.