How to Apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships. Bristol University is an opportunity that helps the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2022.
Bristol University is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
The Think Big scholarships 2022-2023 are being awarded by the University of Bristol to students who are pursuing an under or postgraduate program at the university. The total budget for the scholarships is 500,000 GBP which will only be awarded to international students studying at the university.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
University of Bristol offers think big scholarship 2021-2022 for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and master’s studies and provides the recipient with up to £20,000 which can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
The Think Big Scholarships at Bristol University United Kingdom is for Bachelors Degree and Master Degree Programs. There are More than 12,00 Scholarships in the UK in 2021. The University of Bristol is one of the top Public universities in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or one year or full-time taught the postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
Follow the steps below for application instructions on how to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find more details about this form in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
Below are the necessary application requirements;
- Your UCAS ID (if you’re an undergraduate student), Student ID (if you’re a postgraduate student or if you’ve applied through the Global Transfer Programme) or Kaplan ID (if you’re a KICL student)
- The course or program of study you’ve already applied to (you must have applied to a course or program to be eligible for scholarship opportunities).
- Your name
- Your email address (this is how we will communicate with you, so make sure it’s accurate and you have access to it throughout the year)
- Your nationality
- your permanent country of residence (this is the country you are ordinarily resident in, not a country that you are only living in for the purpose of full-time education)
- Your current or most recent educational institution
- Details of any other funding you have applied for or are due to receive.
You will receive an email to confirm they have received your application. If you do not receive this, make sure to check your junk or spam folder. You can check their direct link
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship they are listed below:
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.
Successful applicants in round one will be contacted on or before 6 May 2022. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
Successful applicants in round two will be contacted on or before 8 July 2022. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.