“Avatars on Facebook”. Have you ever tried out the Facebook avatar feature? If you haven’t then here is an opportunity for you to know how you can create one for yourself. Now the avatar service has been around for a while and if you want to create an avatar then here it is.
Well, if you want to know all about the Facebook avatar service then here is a review of how one can create an avatar of his or herself online for free.
Avatars on Facebook
The avatar feature is one that allows you to create a cartoon version of yourself online for free using it for many things online on Facebook. Once you create one, you can send it to your friends in Messenger, use it in your comments on the Facebook app, or post it in your Facebook Stories.
Now once you have your Facebook mobile app then, creating your Avatar is like creating a Bitmoji on Snapchat. The avatar customization features include skin tone, hairstyle and color, eye and nose shape, bone structure, glasses, hairstyles, and more.
And if you would like to compare your appearance IRL to your Facebook Avatar, you can tap on the mirror option in the top-right corner to post a comparison pic.
Facebook Avatar App
As a user you cannot download the Facebook avatar app, it does not exist yet as an app. It is a feature that is attached to the Facebook mobile app. You can only use the Facebook updated mobile app, to access the avatar feature online.
So when downloading the Facebook mobile app, you should make sure to download the updated version, so you can access the feature.
Facebook Avatar Feature
Well like I said the avatar feature is not available in every country and I am going to show you how to indicate that the Facebook avatar is available in your country. When you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon.
Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display. Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
How to Make a Facebook Avatar
To make or create an avatar on Facebook is very easy; you just need to know the steps to follow, when you want to create it. Here are guidelines are given below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or other tablets.
- Facebook Dating App in Canada – Facebook Dating App | Dating on Facebook App Free Download(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Latest Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating | Dating on Facebook is Free(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Best Facebook Avatars – Facebook Avatars | How to Make a Facebook Avatar(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Avatar Creation – Facebook Avatar Maker | How to Make a Facebook Avatar(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Create Room Facebook – Facebook Room | How to Create Facebook Room(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Make Your Very Own Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar | How to Create Your Avatar on Facebook(Opens in a new browser tab)