Seems when it comes to rewarding everyone wants to get rewarded, well this brings me to the AutoZone Rewards topic of the day. it is a platform that can give you a chance to get a reward and what is that?
Instead of telling you straight ahead why don’t I explain everything to you in a step-by-step manner for a better and more effective understanding? Firstly I would love it if you get to know what this is then I proceed further on how you can get access to it.
Now AutoZone Rewards is just a free program that assists you to get more for buying what you need. Also, you will get to earn a $20 Reward after every 5 purchases of $20 or more and also receive access to exclusive offers made just for you.
Now if you need help keeping track of your purchases and also service history, then the program helps you to do that. Well, there are just a few benefits of joining the platform. For a full list, visit AutoZone.com/Rewards
How Do I Earn A Credit?
You can earn credit when you spend up to $20 or more (pre-tax) on a qualifying in-store, online or Same Day Store Pickup purchase. What will be required is your AutoZone Rewards ID, phone number or digital card if shopping in-store.
Also when shopping on AutoZone.com or through app, you can either sign in to your account or rather enter your Rewards ID at checkout. And for more details on the credits and qualifying purchases, you can check their official website and see for yourself.
Do My Credits Or AutoZone Rewards Ever Expire?
Well, each of your credits will expire 1 year which is (365 days) starting from the date of issuance. Also, AutoZone Rewards that are earned will expire in 3 months which is (90 days). For more details, you can then look the full Program Terms and Conditions. But note: The State of Maine is not subject to these expiration periods.
If I Forget To Add My Membership ID To A Transaction, Can I Still Earn Credits And AutoZone Rewards?
If you are asking this then you will have to take the following steps to request a missing credit:
- You should log in to the account at AutoZone.com/signin.
- Also, click or tap on My Account at the top of the page.
- Then select the Rewards Account in the dropdown.
- Also, go to the Missing A Credit? Option or section and input the necessary information.
How Can I Redeem My AutoZone Rewards Online?
Once you are logged in to your account at checkout, you will be shown the option to redeem your AutoZone Rewards online under the Payment & Rewards section. Also, you can simply just type in your membership ID. But if you will choose to use your AutoZone Rewards at that time, just select Redeem and your balance will be deducted from your account immediately and applied towards your purchase.
Can Anyone In My Family Use My AutoZone Rewards Membership?
Well, the answer is no, the platform would like to ensure you can easily track your specific vehicle’s service history and warranties associated with your purchases. Also, they want to help you protect your earned credits and/or AutoZone Rewards. With this being said, multiple memberships can be activated within a family.
AutoZone Rewards Sign Up Steps
If you want to sign up for this program then there are certain steps to follow or take here are below:
- The first step you should go to the website at com, there you will be provided with the option for selection of languages between English and Spanish.
- You need to enter the number written on your rewards card, and then either enter your last name or your zip code lastly enter your e-mail address and by clicking on the button marked “Submit” finish the procedure of registration.
- you will then receive a mail on the given e-mail address, so you will have to check it out and the temporary password which is given in the mail, that you need to enter as a password on the website and then enter the card number for signing into the account. After that, when you are now in the account, reset your password. Then you can operate the account of Reward Program from the comfort of your device.
These are the steps one would follow when he or she wants to create an AutoZone account online.