“Audiomack for Artists” Audiomack is a free platform for all users with unlimited downloads, storage, and sharing of music. It allows its users to stream new music for users (fans and other listeners) to access. Audiomack is targeted at new and up-and-coming artists to help promote their music for others to see. Very popular artist has also used Audiomack to stream some of their new music. Audiomack is free for both artists and fans and even ordinary users. Although Audiomack has no restrictions when streaming, there are some security measures put in place to prevent unauthorized sharing. Audiomack for an artist is no different from the Audiomack for fans and other users.
READ THESE ALSO: What is Audiomack – Audiomack Review | Audiomack Sign Up
Audiomack for Artists
Some persons think Audiomack has a special Audiomack Account for Artists who sign up with them. Like we earlier mentioned, Audiomack has no special account for artists and a different one for others. Although it has links to other social media platforms, which would make it easy for you to share your uploads and for your fans to view other online profiles of you. Your fans get to follow you on Audiomack as you too have the option to follow any one of your choices. This brings updates about them faster to your newsfeed. As new, up-and-coming or even popular artists, to stream music on Audiomack, you need to have an account. The Audiomack Account for Artists follows the same sign-up process. To sign up on Audiomack Account as an artist, you need to do the following.
How to Download and sign up an account for Artists Audiomack
In the paragraph below, you will be able to download the artist audiomack into your smartphone if you are an artist proceed to the following steps below to download this app.
- Download the app in your mobile device and open or go to Audiomack on your system.
- Go to the “Sign up” icon on the top-right corner and click or tap on it.
- Provide your active email (preferably the one you use for your music).
- Impute your name or the name you want to be known by. Preferably your stage name or label’s name.
- Impute the desired password in the slot allotted for it.
- Now you can click on “Sign up” after reading the “terms of service” and ticking a box to prove you are not a robot.
Your Audiomack Account has been created successfully. You, my artist, are good to go. Now, you can freely upload your songs and playlists to promote them for your fans, fans-to-be, and other listeners to access. Just sign in to your account and enjoy it!
How to Upload on Audiomack
Being new un Audiomack, uploading and even downloading might be a little tricky to grasp. But here you can rest assured that when you go through this guide, as an artist, you would be able to upload all your songs limitlessly and gain the attention you want. Follow these few steps to get on track!
- Firstly, make sure the audio file of the song you want to upload is already in your mobile device or in your system.
- Sign in to your Audiomack Account. Click or tap on the “Sign in” icon on the top-right corner and impute your email and password, then enter “Sign in”.
- Set up your profile. Add, conceal or remove any information you want.
- Go to the homepage and click on the orange “Upload” button and an uploading menu would be displayed.
- On that menu, there are four different options for the upload; Song, Album/EP, and Podcast. Select your upload type.
- Click or tap on the “Next” option and browse through your files on your mobile device to select the song you want or drag and drop your audio right into the Audiomack window.
- While the file is uploading, fill out all of the song’s details. These include song title, artist’s name, features, production credits and then add your cover art.
- Click over to the “Metadata” and “Release” tabs and make you’re desired set up.
- Click on the “finish” icon.
And you are done just like that! Your song is now out there for you and to share with your fans and listeners. There are instant links to share to Twitter and Facebook. You could also submit your track to “firstname.lastname@example.org” if you think it is good enough.
Audiomack Music Download
You should know that audiomack is not just for artists, I mean to say that it can be used by artist and also by the audience. The audiomack music download is talking about downloading music on the platform. Downloading music from the audiomack platform is very easy, all you have to do is to download the app and it also has a website that you can also visit apart from the mobile app. You should know if you are downloading a song via the platform, the song will not be available on your device storage.
How to Download Audiomack Music
Whatever you are downloading from the platform is stored inside the platform cloud storage. To download a song, you must be connected to the internet. Below, this paragraph, you are going to find the steps on how you can download songs from audiomack.
- Access the audiomack platform or mobile app, the website of audiomack is Audiomack.com.
- You can log in to your account if you have an account with them but you can as well download songs offline on the platform without signing up for an account.
- Search for the song you want to download or after accessing the platform. You will be given a different list of songs.
- Click the “Arrow Down” icon at the front of the song you wish to download.
After clicking the arrow icon, the song will be saved or download to the offline song list and you can play them whenever you want to play them.
Do make sure that your audio file is the right file size and in one the format supported by Audiomack. Up to 250MB for a file is allowed on Audiomack and the supported formats are MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A, and OGG. The “Metadata” and “Release” tabs help you set up your private or promo links, specific release time, your download option (if you want to enable downloads of the song) and also edit your track’s URL. Editing your track’s URL makes it easier for your fans and listeners to find and link out your track. There are promo packages for artists supported by Audiomack to boost their uploads. They require a subscription to access.