Applications are welcome to apply for the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. All International Students living in ADB Member Countries are qualified to apply for ADB Scholarship at Asia Pacific University.
This grant is presented under Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program to Pursue a Master’s Degree in Japan. JSP is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the most capable understudies.
Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan (Fully Funded)
The honor will cover every one of the costs to get a Graduate Degree from APU University Japan. The ADB-JSP Scholarship plans to give a chance to very capable residents of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) creating part nations to seek after graduate investigations being developed related fields of the Asia Pacific locale.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) was laid out in 1993. College is offering media, business and designing, and data innovation Programs for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree.
Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2021 Details
The brief detail for the scholarship is listed below;
- University: Asia Pacific University
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 22 February 2022.
The award will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree. The detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- All Admission Fee
- Monthly stipend, though the amount can be changed if required.
- Round Air Fare tickets will be provided from home country to Japan and after completion of the degree to Home country.
Below are the documents required for the scholarship;
- ADB-JSP application form (Click Here)
- If you write any thesis before provide its abstract or an example of previous written work and/or list of research achievements to date.
- Certificate(s) of employment showing at least two years of work experience acquired after receiving a bachelor’s degree
- New income tax return or proof of your guardian monthly or yearly salary
- Certification of family income (including the income of the applicant’s parents or spouse).
Make sure to get all the required documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan Eligibility Criteria
The following are the criteria to meet to be eligible for the scholarship;
- Applicant must have the nationality of an ADB member country
- Currently not living or working outside of the national country
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree at the time of application
- Be 35 years old or less at the time of application
- Not already be enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Not be an executive director, alternate director, management, or staff of ADB, nor a consultant or relative of the aforementioned
- You have to return to your home country after completing your degree
- Intend to enroll at APU in September 2021.
Make sure to meet the above criteria as you must qualify for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship
There is an Online Application System to apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. Upload the above listed required documents in Online Application System.
The last date to apply for the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan is 22nd February 2022. Apply before the deadline. Late applications will not be considered. Visit their official link for more.