Apple Music is a subscription-based music streaming service, like Spotify, offering access to over 75 million songs. Amazing, I know buts that’s not all.
The service not only lets you stream on-demand any track from the iTunes catalogue. But also access all your music in one place on all of your devices, whether purchased from iTunes, copied from a CD, or downloaded from the web.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Soundcloud Music App – Soundcloud App Download | Soundcloud Sign In
It’s packed with features, including offline listening for when you’re not connected, and it combines all your music in one place – even songs ripped from a CD. It also offers up live radio stations and integration with Siri so you can control most things with voice commands.
Apple Music Free
The streaming service also offers up recommendations tailored to your interests, internet radio, the ability to save music to your device for offline listening, expert-curated playlists, integration with the Siri assistant on iOS devices and features like Lyrics view.
It is free for three months when you sign up to the free trial, after which there are three plans available. An Individual plan, a family plan, and the university student plan. You can pick from the three depending on the one that suits you best.
Apple Music Login
Below are steps to easily login to your Apple account;
- First off, open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Account > Sign In.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
It’s as simple as that, just follow the steps above and you can easily login to your account.
Apple Music Download
Below are the steps to download Apple Music or iTunes Songs to Your iPhone
- In the Music app on your iPhone, tap the Library tab.
- From here, you can either select Albums, Songs, or Playlists.
- If you select songs, you’ll need to scroll through your list and tap the cloud-shaped download icon next to every song.
- To download Albums or Playlists, either: long press the album title or playlist title until a menu appears.
- Then tap Download, or open a specific Album or Playlist and then tap on the iCloud icon at the top right.
- If you have a large library, it will take some time to download every album and playlist. So make sure you’re using Wi-Fi to download all that music.
With the steps above you can easily download any music of your choice to your iPhone.
How to Download All Your Songs Using Music on a Mac or iTunes on a Windows PC
Below are the steps to also download all your songs on a Window PC;
- Open Music on your Mac or iTunes on your Windows Computer. You don’t need to download all your music to this computer, but you can if you want.
- At the very top, select File, choose New, and click Smart Playlist.
- A box will pop up where you can set rules for how the Smart Playlist decides which songs to add.
- Click Okay.
- Give the playlist a name such as All Music.
With the steps above you can easily download any music of your choice to your Window PC.
Apple Music Web
To get to the Music web simply go to music.apple.com. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
Apple Music Online
You can easily listen to your favorite music online through the Apple platform. You get to see different artists, music, and albums with different music genres where you get to make your choice.
Is Apple Music Free Now
Apple is now offering free subscription for new users. In order to get the free subscription, all you have to do is download Shazam on your iPhone or any other Apple device. You can get more details on Apple Music here.
SEE THIS POST >>> Audiomack App – Audiomack App Account | Audiomack App Download