For over a decade now, the Apple App Store has proved to be a safe and trusted place for you to discover and download apps. But the App Store is more than just a storefront; it is an innovative destination that is focused on bringing you amazing experiences.
And the big part of those experiences is to ensure that the apps they offer are being held to the highest standards for security, privacy, and content. Because this platform offers nearly two million apps and they also want you to feel good about using every single one of them you make use of.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Iflix App – Download Iflix App | Iflix Mobile App
Apple App Store
The Apple app store was built to make it easy for everyone, starting from individuals to large teams, helps distribute these apps in thriving app economy and help to successfully run and grow the business globally.
The App Store is built to empower you to scale your app distribution worldwide using a variety of business models. And gain access to extensive app management tools and marketing resources, you can turn your apps into incredible opportunities.
How Do I Access the Apple App Store?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your device.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
How Do I Download Apple Apps?
Apple iPhone – Install Apps
- From a Home screen, tap App Store. If is not available on the home screen, you can also swipe to the left to access your app library. But have it in mind that you must have to sign in with your apple ID or create one.
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Scroll then click on the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.). to search for the apps by names, click search at the bottom then enter the name of the app.
- Tap the app.
- Then tap GET then tap INSTALL.
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.
You can get more details on the above steps by simply clicking here.
How Do I Access Apple App Store on PC?
Browse the App Store from Your Computer:
- Firstly, launch the iTunes.
- Then, Click the iTunes Store button near the upper-right corner of the iTunes window, or click iTunes Store in the sidebar.
- Click the App Store link.
Before you can make use of the App Store on your iPad or your computer, you will be needing iTunes Store account first. If you don’t have one, just launch iTunes on your computer or the App Store or iTunes Store app on your iPad. You can get more details here.
Is the App Store Only for Apple?
The App Store is an app store platform, which is designed and maintained by Apple Inc., for mobile apps on its iOS and iPadOS operating systems. The store enables its users to browse and download apps that are developed within the Apple’s iOS Software Development Kit.
SEE THIS POST >>> Jumia Account – Download Jumia App | Jumia Sign Up