Ever tried the AOL Email Login? Just like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and others, this mail is a free service offered by AOL. It is designed with a max mailbox limit of more than 2MB and is also supported by protocols like IMAP, SMTP, and POP3.
The AOL Mail can also be referred to as American Online Login Mail. Users of this service are offered the best exclusive like calendars, events, notes, etc. Read this article to learn about the email service and its login process.
AOL Email Login
Among the best 10 email services providers known today, AOL is one among them. The email service provider is a free web-based email service that offers a free email account. It includes features like an email attachment limit of 25MB, the messages storage size of 1000 new messages, 4000 old messages, and a lot more.
This email service was established on March 21st, 2004. Since its establishment, there are over millions of users globally both for individual usage and business. It is designed with security spam and virus protection features.
AOL Mail App | AOL.com Mobile App
There is also an app available for smartphones, both on iOS and Android devices. So, if you are tired of the online web version then you can access the mobile application.
The mobile application offers to its user’s news updates, weather, forecasts, emails, games, and they can as well watch online videos. Now, let’s head to the app download process.
AOL Mail App Download
Follow the step to download the mobile app on either your iOS or Android device:
- Turn on your mobile network or get connected to a stable WIFI
- Launch your device App Store or Play Store
- Hit the search box and type in AOL Mail
- Tap on the app from the drop-down options given
- And hit the Get button for iOS or the Download button for Android
After downloading, the app will be automatically installed on your device. You can then access the app from your mobile phone menu.
www.aol.com Email Login
On AOL, only users of the email service provider can be able to successfully go through the login process. When logging into your account, you can either use the computer via the web version or the smartphone app.
To sign in using the web version:
- Turn on your computer and launch a web browser
- Enter the URL https://login.aol.com on the search bar and click on enter
- Provide your user ID (email address) and password, then click on Sign In
If you seem to forget your AOL email address, then you would want to access the Forgot Password option. Enter your mobile phone number or username to reset your forgotten email address or password.
My AOL Email Account Login | AOL Email Login UK
If you don’t have an AOL Email Account on this platform, then you will have to create an account to access its service. Creating an account on AOL Email is easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
To create an account, you will have to visit the official page at AOL.com. Follow the step below to create a quick account and start enjoying the features of the service:
- Get your device connected to the internet
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL aol.com
- Click on Create Account
- Provide your first name, last name, date of birth, and gender
- Enter your email username and password
- Choose a security question and an answer for the account
- Provide a phone number using the right country code
- Click on Sign Up
Your account will be set up and created. You can make other edits on your profile.