What is the ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded) about? Well, you guessed right. Applications are welcome to apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia.
All International Students from everywhere the world are qualified to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at Australian National University.
ANU Research Scholarship is presented by Australian Government. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships to seek after Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia. The honor is accessible for scholarly meeting 2022-23.
Australian Government offers consistently these sorts of Research Scholarships to complete a Masters by Research or PhD by Research.
Pretty much every sort of scholarly field is accessible in the University. This grant will cover every one of the costs to finish your certification. In excess of 600 honors will be given.
ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded)
The Australian National University (ANU) was established in 1946 by Australian Parliament. It is a public examination college.
ANU is the one of the most mind-blowing Research foundations on the planet. As indicated by QS World University Ranking ANU was positioned first in Australia and 49th on the planet. This college has delivered a ton of pioneers and researchers.
Australian National University Scholarships 2022 Details
Below is a brief detailed description of the scholarship;
- University: Australia National University
- Degree level: Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 15 April 2022.
ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarship for students from all over the world. All the Expenses will be covered by the University as well as by the Australian Government Such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation) and Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
The benefits of the scholarship are attracting.
List of Available Study Fields
Below are the available field of study;
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science.
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Scholarship:
To apply for the scholarship you must meet the criteria below;
- Applicant must be Australian National or International.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is required to get admission.
Make sure to go through the eligibility carefully so as to avoid missing any details.
How to Apply for ANU International Research Scholarships
To Apply for ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia applicants don’t need to submit separate applications. You need to get admission in ANU University then you will automatically be considered for this scholarship. Application Deadline