Amazon is no doubt the biggest shopping platform where you can buy almost that you want. However, an account is needed and that’s where the Amazon Account comes in. With the account, you can have access to millions of things that you can buy. Also, with your Amazon account, you can have access to other Amazon services. The account creation is simple and fast to create.
You can use the app or the website which you can access easily on your computer, desktop, or mobile phone. I will be sharing the process you need to create an Amazon account for free, but let’s have an understanding of what Amazon means.
CHECK THIS OUT: Filemail: Introducing a Secure Large Files Sender Using Filemail
Amazon account as I said is your access to the giant e-commerce platform that allows you to buy almost anything that you want. It is simple and has well-categorized items that you can select from. Each category has items that are labeled under them.
Most people find creating an Amazon account a bit off the edge, but the truth is the process is simple and can be done easily. All that you need is a device that browses. Have in mind that you can use your smartphone to create an account using the app or website. Now, what do you understand by Amazon?
Amazon is the world’s biggest online retailer and also a prominent cloud services provider. It is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Amazon has some individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers, and also fulfillment centers in many locations across the globe. This is according to Techtarget.com.
Amazon is an online retailer that you can get almost anything that you want from the platform. However, you need an account, so let’s move into how you can get an account to have access to millions of nice items that you can get. As I said earlier, you can use the app to create an, so let’s start by downloading and installing the account.
There’s so much you can do with the app downloaded and installed on your device. It is simple and free for all. The shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your orders from anywhere.
Using the Amazon app, you can browse, shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, and others. But of course, you need to get the app on your device first.
Amazon app is compatible with any device type so that means, you can get it on Android and iOS devices.
How to Download Amazon App
To download the app, follow below;
- Launch the App Store on your device and type on Amazon
- Then tap on the shopping app that will be shown to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” and it will be downloaded and installed immediately.
Now, you have the app on your device, let’s move on to create the account.
Create Your Amazon Account
Creating your own Amazon account is simple and fast to do. Have in mind that by creating your account, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of use and Privacy Notice. Here’s how you create an Amazon account;
- Open the app on your or go to amazon.com and hit on the shopping cart.
- If you’ve added items they will be shown or it will be empty if you haven’t added anything before.
- If you’ve added, click on Check out and then hit on Sign up.
- You’ll be directed to a new homepage where you create your account.
- On the Create account form, enter your name, email, password, and re-enter your password.
- Then hit on “Create Your Amazon Account”.
The account will be created immediately. Check your email for a verification mail that will be sent to you for the account verification.
Amazon Account Sign In
If you already have an account, all you have you to do is to sign I. To the account. Follow step one and two of the above, then;
- Hit on “Sign in to your account”.
- On the sign-in page, type in your email and hit on Continue.
- On the next page, enter your password and hit on Sign in.
The account will be signed in if the details provided are right.