If you have an Allscripts Extended Care account, but finding it hard to log in, then go through this article. Allscripts Extended Care Login can be done from the extendedcare.com portal. Logging into your account is simple and can be done easily. The portal makes your login process fast and simple. Allscripts provides individuals with a broad suite of solutions that will appeal to hospital executives.
They are increasingly focusing on creating a seamless connection to the ambulatory physicians who provide referrals. And also, to post-acute care facilities that accept many of their payment. Read on to find out the Allscripts Extended Care Login process.
CHECK THIS OUT: Grubhub: Online Food Delivery with Restaurant Takeout Shopping
Allscripts Extended Care Login
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly-traded American company that provides hospitals, physician practices, and other healthcare providers with practice management. And also, electronic health record technology.
The company also provided products for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology. Allscripts has over 180, 000 physician users and has products in 2, 700 hospitals and some extended care organizations of up to 13, 000.
The company was founded and has it headquarter in Chicago, Illinois. With an additional key operations office that is located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Allscripts merged with the healthcare systems operations of its rival, Misys in 2008. To learn more about the company’s mergers, use Wikipedia.
How to Login to Extended Care Allscripts
As I said earlier, the login process is simple and fast to do. The official login portal is Extendedcare.com. So follow the simple guidelines below to get the account logged in;
- Go to the login page or portal.
- Then from the page, locate the login and the options available.
- Choose an option and provide the information that will be required.
- Type in your username and the password that you used for creating the account.
- You can add a referral code, however, it is optional.
- Enter the authentication provider and click on “Log In” to confirm the account.
If the account confirmation process is done and successful, your Allscripts extended care account will be logged immediately.
Allscripts Care Management Portal Features
You could be wondering what exactly you’d benefit from using the portal or what the features of it might be. So, let’s list out some of the features of the portal. Here are the features of the portal;
- Web Referrals.
- eLearning access is open for all.
- Provider search and profile
- A place to broaden your knowledge base.
- Great customer service support.
There you have the features of the Allscripts care portal.
Recover Allscripts Extended Care Login Password
If you have lost your Allscripts login password, then follow the guides below;
- From the www.extendedcare.com page, click on “Forgot Your Password?”.
- You will be redirected to a new page, from that page, enter your username and click on “Proceed with Password Reset” to continue.
- An email will be sent to the email address that you used for the creation.
- Open your mailbox and click on the email sent.
- Then click on “Continue to the Password Reset Page”.
- In the text box that will be shown, type in a new password, retype to confirm it.
- To commence the process, click on “Submit” to reset your password.
Those are the simple and fast instructions you need to reset your login password for Allscripts Extended care.