About Taeillo – Teaillo is an afro_ urban furniture and lifestyle brand. It reflects true African beauty using local resources available with both local and modern technology. It’s also Nigeria’s first indigenous brand using Argument reality (AR) to create a more immersive experience for shoppers in Africa.
How was Taeillo founded?
Taeillo was founded in the year 2016 by a solo founder Jumoke dada who began experimenting with local textiles like aso_oke, a handwoven cloth, and Ankara, colorful cotton fabric with tribal patterns and motifs. To her, it was a good trial in an age-long and competitive business.
She says, For a long time Nigerians have had fewer options for furniture purchase. They had to buy from local furniture makers whose notoriety for disappointing customers makes them ship from global furniture retailers or visit expensive furniture stores.
Taeillo’s plan was to introduce furniture that looks different and affordable but could compete with other imported furniture. Taeillo’s been the most referred brand had established such a loyal user base and got a deal with Cchub. It has been able to secure other clients like Lost in Lagos, BellaNaija Style, Softcom, Danfo Bistros & Dives, Cchub, and others.
The motivation to solve the inconvenience of dealing with unprofessional artisans, the purchase of expensive antiquated furniture, and creating unique, contemporary, afro-centric furniture led to the birth of Taeillo.
1 Produce High-Quality Furniture: Most people don’t buy made in Nigeria products for several reasons like the low quality and how expensive they are, especially furniture and manufactured products. This is why Taeillo exists. Teaillo is a direct-to-customer furniture brand producing high-quality furniture with raw materials from Nigeria.
2 Utilized E_Commerce: Taeillo is utilizing social commerce, immersive technology, and e-commerce to offer customers good furniture designs and allow customers to sample African products from the comfort of their homes and choose furniture that meets their taste.
Taeillo’s goals are to help Africans in Peri-urban and urban cities buy furniture from the comfort of their homes by offering premium furniture and lifestyle pieces.
Employment Opportunity in Taeillo
Taeillo is looking to hire ahead of people and culture to drive people and process transformation Leadership development, initiative ownership, and data-driven decision making will be used to differentiate both the selection process and the successful execution of roles and responsibilities of the key position.
What you Need to Become Successful in the Selection Process
As the Head of People & Culture, you will monitor overall HR and develop strategies, procedures, and systems across the organization. You will be responsible for the following
- Monitor and report on relevant HR metrics.
- Manage and create employee engagement and retention initiatives.
- Provide guidance to team/unit leads on policy interpretation, employee performance coaching, and improvement plans. Conduct investigations, discipline guidance, and terminations.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resources needs within the administrative level of factory staff.
What You Need to do in Your Career to Work With Taeillo
1 Demonstration progression in HR roles
- Maintain and adhere to employees. High ethics, judgment, and integrity.
- Proficiency and knowledge of HRIS tools/software.
- 5-7 years of HR experience especially in a manufacturing environment.
What do You Stand to Achieve?
- A supportive team environment with mentorship from Taeillo leadership.
- Scale with rapid growing start-up, with opportunities for growth and impact
- Contribute to their mission and work at their Dynamics fast-growing company in Africa.